Going Down Hill

Freedom Meant Being With You

a/N: uhm yeah did you expect the rated bits? Hahahaha

 

.

 

Jinki was always excited for weekends to come, maybe back when he was single he used to ran away with Jonghyun and the rest of their group, but now he was excited for the warm hugs and kisses from his boyfriend and the steamy nights they shared in the condo or if the weather is good, down in the alley which only brought them wonderful memories of the night they shared their love freely and unrestricted.

 

But today was Tuesday and Sunggyu walked in the condo with Jinki's blinding smile. “Hey, it's Tuesday, aren't you supposed to be back in your Parent's place?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki grinned at him.

 

But you forgot what day it is today.” Jinki uttered and soon Sunggyu realized that it was indeed his birthday. “I can't believe you. Come here.” Jinki uttered and Pulled Sunggyu into a kiss. “Happy birthday Sweetheart.' Jinki said and Sunggyu blushed at the petname he was called.

 

And my gift to you Sunggyu, is no other than me, myself and I.” jinki grinned and Sunggyu laughed but pulled Jinki towards the bedroom where they spend their night in the most intimate ways.

 

Happy Birthday Gyu.” Jinki muttered before they closed their eyes and retired their bodies for the night.

 

But the morning after wasn't as pretty as the night before because Jinki awoke from the ringing phone with Jonghyun's caller ID flashing madly. Jinki picked it up and Jonghyun's panicked voice was buzzing through the phone.

 

Hyung, they found out!” Jonghyun almost shouted. “You've got to get him out of there!” Jinki's eyes narrowed as he ended up the call and completey left the condo to pacify his father's anger.

 

Dressed in a classic suit, he entered the office with a stern face and a deep frown.

 

Great, you come waltzing in here after you gave your boy toy the keys to your condo.” Mr. Lee uttered, same stern face gazing at his son. “You rejected Kang Soyou, Lee Jihyun, Kim Eunja and others because of a homeless ?” Mr. Lee was angered.

 

He is not a ! He is better than all those girls you've wanted me to date and I love him.” Jinki shouted back.

 

You love him? Shut the up Jinki!” Mr. Lee uttered.

 

I am not shutting the up!” Jinki shouted back.

 

You will because I found out every little thing about your little boy toy and I can bring him down into ashes and slowly kill him right before your eyes!” mr Lee set down the cards.

 

Don't you dare lay a finger on him! Don't you ing dare!” Jinki pointed a finger.

 

I let you have your freedom these past years but I only ask that you marry into a proper family! Now if you want your boy toy protected then break up with him!” Mr. Lee uttered. “I already booked your flight to Thailand, Nichkhun is having his birthday party in the weekend and he invited you there. Meet some girls and bring hime a fiance.” Mr. Lee instructed. “This is your last chance at freedom, use it wisely.” Mr. Lee slammed the pen hard on his desk and asked his secretary to Jinki out of the room.

 

Jinki clenched his fists as he walked towards his office, with Jonghyun pacing in endless marathon. Jonghyun immediately looked at Jinki and apologized to him. “I don't know how they found out.” Jonghyun uttered as Jinki sat on his chair, opting to skip his classes for the day because he would graduate even if he didn't show up for the rest of the year.

 

I really am sorry, I didn't tell them anything.' Jonghyun tried his best.

 

I know you wouldn't” Jinki said, sighing heavily. “were you invited?” Jinki asked and Jonghyun nodded.

 

All of us are. Mr. Lee made sure that we all go to Thailand. I was blackmailed into it, I can't have my father know that I am dating a Christine, he would freak out and Christine would eventually lose her scholarship. I ccan't have that hyung.” Jonghyun uttered and Jinki nodded.

 

Kibum?” Jinki asked.

 

LG threatened to remove sponsorship on his debut collection. He has no choice.” jonghyun explained.

 

Taemin and Minho?” Jinki asked.

 

The Choi's had long accepted Minho and Taemin, they are not affected but Temin's father is under the binds when it comes to finances, they were still tied to LG after the loans they made a few years backs. His father can't say no.” Jonghyun uttered and jinki sighed even more.

 

It's no use.” Jinki uttered.

 

I really am sorry.” Jonghyun uttered.

 

Jinki knew it would be futile so he must ddo what he least wanted to do, break up with Sunggyu to keep him untouched.

 

Jinki met Sunggyu inside the Condo. He regretted stepping inside when he saw the smile on Sunggyu's face. He took hesistant steps and stood in front of Sunggyu with a frown.

 

I can't do this anymore.” Jinki stated and Sunggyu was in disbelief.

 

What are you saying?” Sunggyu was shocked.

 

I said I can't do this anymore. I want you out of my life!” Jinki bit back the tears, he wouldn't want to see Sunggyu break his facade; it's the last thing Jinki needed right now.

 

are you breaking up with me?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki nodded.

 

I am.” Jinki tried not to choke his reply.

 

after all that happened, you want it to end like this? Why?” Sunggyu asked while tears streaked down his face.

 

I wanted freedom!” Jinki shouted his answer.

 

Freedom? Really?” Sunggyu asked, laughing albeit the tears flowing down his eyes.

 

yes! And this is just a detour to it.” Jinki uttered and that broke Sunggyu's heart.

 

a detour? Yeah right.” Sunggyu then walked towards his room and locked the door.

 

Jinki wanted to run after him but to protect Sunggyu, he needed to do this. A few minutes later, Sunggyu emerged from the bedroom with his lone suitcase and an envelope at hand. He threw the envelope on the table and turned to Jinki before leaving.

 

It's not much, I pay you back when I get enough money.” Sunggyu uttered then walked to the door.

 

Jinki heard the loud slamming of door and he knew that he let the single most important part of his life slip away from him. He fell to his knees and cried his heart out, this was not the future he imagined, he wanted it shared with Sunggyu. But what would it take for that future to happen? Sunggyu's very life is in threat once his father got hold of him and he wouldn't want that to the love of his life. So he has to do this more for Sunggyu than his.

 

He cried and cried, and the next thing he knew, his father's secretary was pulling him up from the floor and shoving him in the shower, mentioning about being late for his flight to Thailand. Jinki sighed and fixed himself before walking out of the condominum.

 

With passport at hand and his luggage checked in, he was on his way to his so called last shot at freedom. He sat next to Jonghyun who was nervous as hell because if this trip went wrong, he'll suffer the same fate as Jinki, he would be forced to leave Christine and woould probably get arranged with one of the director's daughter named SeKyung. Jinki knew what was in stake, and above all, he wouldn't want to hurt his friends, he'd rather hurt himself.

 

Did he take it likely?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki shook his head.

 

He'll probably hate me for the rest of his life.' Jinki replied and Jonghyun felt apologetic.

 

I really am sorry hyung.” Jonghyun uttered but Jinki shook his head.

 

I am not going to hold anything against you because I know how much you did for me and for Sunggyu.” Jinki uttered.

 

I asked Dongwoo to find a house or dorm he could rent. He is Gyu-hyung's chemistry labmates.' Jonghyun reassured him and Jinki find some relief in that.

 

 

I hope he is okay.” Jinki muttered just as the pilot announced their departure.