Nine;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

 

Please read the notice below after this chapter:) ENJOY THE UPDATE FIRST^^

 

Jin-Hee's POV:
 
Was... that KIM EUN-MI FLIRTING WITH CHAN HEE OPPA!?! My Chan Hee?!?? No way... she didn't... Didn't she get my hint that I can't stand the sight of her? She's asking for WAR let me tell you. You mess with me and my oppa, I'll never let you off KIM EUN-MI.
 
Eun-Mi's POV:
 
After that very awkward moment with... Chunji, I went to wash up and then head down for breakfast where I found the whole family with Chunji, waiting for me at the dining table already. "Erm... sorry to keep all of you waiting!" I said, bowing slightly. "It's okay Eun-mi!" Jin-Hee said, her eyes twinkling.
 
WHAT A FAKE... *Sighs* It's okay Eun-mi!!! CHILL!!!
 
"Well, thanks Jin-Hee!" I smiled back.
 
"It's so nice seeing all of them get along right, Jagiya?" Ahjussi said to Omma. She nodded happily. 
 
Sorry to spoil the mood but that's totally the opposite of what is happening now.
 
"Oh anyway! Eun-mi, we forgotten to tell you; After this week, school would be starting, and we enrolled you with Jin-Hee and Byung Hun in their private school along with the rest of their friends!" Ahjussi said.
 
Wait... school!?!
 
"So... I have to go to school?!?" I asked him, bewildered. The whole time I was here, the word 'school' haven't crossed my mind.
 
"Yes. The School For the Elites, a private school which all the business men in Korea send their children to! Don't worry because, this school is special as it doesn't go by grades but they just teach you all the basics like, languages, humanities, sciences and mathematics! So, you would definitely be in the same class as Jin-Hee, Byung Hun, Chan Hee and the rest!" Ahjussi exclaimed.
 
I didn't get any part of that except that I WOULD BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS JIN-HEE. Gosh... kill me now... It's enough being tortured by her at home!  Jin-Hee looked as shocked as me. "App..a... Eun-mi would be in the same class and school as ... us?" She asked, trembling.
 
Ahjussi didn't notice her bewildered expression and happily nodded. She then looked at me, lips still trembling. Then, she shot me a death glare before she returned to eating her meal.
 
 
After we all ate finish, Omma and Ahjussi said that they would leave to go to the School for the Elites to complete the paperwork for my enrolment there. 
 
Jin-Hee smiled and waved at them as they left while I remained in shock, just sitting there. "Chan Hee oppa~~~ Let's go out for a date! I want to go to the new couple cafe called 'Sweethearts'! They serve really good cakes with mocha frappes!" Jin-Hee said, batting her eyelashes at Chunji.
 
Urgh... I feel like vomitting. Aigoo, I'm such a mean person. 
 
Chunji smiled and nod his head. But... I swear I could see his eyes glance at me for a moment. My heart soars at his look but came back crashing down as I realised one thing. He is dating my step-sister.
 
Okay... I have officially gone mad. When my eyes left the lovey-dovey couple that went on a date, it turned back to someone else in the house. Lee Byung Hun. 
 
"L.J-" I wanted to call out for him but I remembered the pretty awkward moment just now when Chunji punched him. Ooops.
 
He stood up from his seat and then I called out, "Byung Hun... oppa?"
 
He stopped in his tracks. "Oppa?" He asked.
 
"I thought you didn't call anyone that?" He continued.
 
"You would be the first." I replied.
 
He paused for a moment and then grinned, "I would gladly be."
 
"Friends?" I stuck my hand out for a hand-shake.
 
"Friends." He returned my hand-shake.
 
"So... friend, what are we going to do today since no one is at home?" I asked him.
 
"What do you wanna do?" He asked back.
 
I scratched my head and said, "20 questions." 
 
L.Joe gave me a weird face and said, "No. I don't want to answer 20 qu-"
 
I cut him off and said, "Let's start with you! 1st Question: What is your name?"
"Stupid. It's L.Joe or Lee Byung Hun. I would prefer it if you call me L.Joe oppa."
"Your name is stupid? Okay stupid oppa."
"YAH!"
"2nd question!!! Have you ever had a girlfriend?"
"I play with one girl per day."
"Stupid oppa is a player. Third question: What genre of music do you like to hear?"
"Rap or Hip-Hop."
"4th: Favourite artist?"
He smirked and said, "Myself."
"Stupid oppa is egoistic. 5th question: I know your bestfriends are Teen Top. But why do you seem to be so... distant with Chunji?"
"Why can't I?"
"YAH! Answer properly."
"Don't 'yah' me!!! Fine fine... I don't really like him and neither does he like me."
"Why?"
"That's your 6th question by the way. We don't like each other cos' we aren't gay. Happy?"
"LEE BYUNG HUN. PROPER ANSWERS."
"Well... We just don't like each other presence ever since he dated my sister."
"Why?"
"7th question. I don't know..."
"Aish. Stupid ego oppa, 8th question: Do you like me? Or hate me?"
"I hate you."
"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"But my hatred would be gone if you don't call me stupid ego oppa."
"Fine Lee Byung Hun. 9th question: What do you like to eat?"
"You."
"ertic player."
"Fine... I like to eat food."
"Which in specific?"
"10th question. Hhhmm... I like to eat ginseng chicken with rice and kimchi."
"What?! That's so hard to cook..."
"Why? You just have to open your mouth and ask the cook to make that... Babo..."
"I AM NOT A BABO. Anyway, your answer is so... You have to boil the chicken in ginseng soup for hours and hours you know!??"
"I don't care."
"Psh... 11th question: Can you play any instruments?"
"Piano and violin."
"That is so... unexpected. Play them for me one day!"
"Depends on my mood."
"Hmph. 12th question: Can you cook? If yes, what?"
"You sound like those kinda reflection papers... I can cook but it's just that I'm too lazy to. Erm... hot chocalate with marshmallows on top."
"Hot chocolate is not a food. It's a drink dude..."
"But it's edible so... whatever."
"13th question: Can you sing?"
"I like to think so."
"14th question: Do you like me... as a sister?"
"I... want to."
I wanted to rush to him and hug him but then I stopped. "Erm... 15th question: I have your phone number right?"
"Yes."
"16th question: Can I have a picture with you?"
"You have a crush on me?" He smirked.
"NO!!! It's just that... I never had a friend before... and..."
He took out his handphone and snapped a picture with me opening my mouth halfway trying to complete my sentence and him smirking.
"YAH! DELETE THAT!!! I'M SO UNGLAM..." I yelled.
"When are you not?"
"Aish... 17th question: Is Chunji a player?"
"He's dating my sister dude... As in not like my kind of dating but you know... dating?"
"Yeah... but it seems that he smiles, winks and pouts a lot..."
"That's his character? I don't know... Go and play 20 questions with him if you keep asking about him."
"Fine fine!!! 18th question: Do you like Jin-Hee?"
"She's my sister."
"Yeah but..."
"She's nice to people she like... Maybe now she's a bit cold to you as she is not used to having new family members. Please don't mind her bratty behaviour now okay? She doesn't exactly mean it..."
SHE'S A BIT COLD TO ME?!?! I wanted to scream in L.Joe's face but decided not to. "Okay L.Joe..."
"Where's the oppa?"
"Yah. 19th question: Why is your hair bright orangeee-ish?"
"I dyed it?"
"AS IN... WHY SUCH AN ODD COLOUR!??
"That's your last question. That's cos' I'm special. It was pink once. Now your turn for 20 questions."
 
Before I could speak, he said, "1st question: What is your name?"
"Kim Eun-mi."
"Any nicknames?"
"That's your 2nd question. Nope."
"Fine, I would give you one. Hot y step-sister. How about it?"
"I hate it. That's your 3rd by the way."
"But I like it. 4th question: What is your most attractive point?"
"Why are your questions so... ew... Anyway, I have none."
"I would say, your smile and when you are not calling me names. 5th question: Male or female?"
"What the hell. Female."
"No vulgar words. 6th question: Do you like me?"
"If you are not irritating and ertic, I think I would like you."
"7th question: Why don't you call anyone oppa?"
"Cos' I don't feel like it?"
"Fair enough. 8th question: Do you like Chunji?"
"WHAT?!? If you didn't know, he has a girlfriend. And no. I just find him... weird?"
"Okay. 9th question: Do you like food?"
"Yes. Ramyun would be my favourite."
"10th question: Can you cook?"
"Yes."
"11th question: Cook for me one day?"
"Deal if you play the piano or violin for me one day."
"12th question: Can you play any instruments?"
"Nope."
"Why?"
"13th question by the way. Cos' I don't have money to buy or learn them."
"Then I shall teach you. 14th question: Why am I your first friend?"
"Cos' you are nice?"
"I know I am but don't you have any last time?"
"No one wanted to be my friend."
"Why? You are pretty and nice and you have a y body."
"WHAT THE H... never mind. 15th question anyway. Because I have no nice clothes or money. Get it?"
"But you have a nice bod-"
"And how do you know that I have a nice body?"
"We slept together. Have you forgotten?"
"That was your 16th question. Stop being so . Next question?"
"Fine fine... 17th question: Have you fallen in love?"
"Don't think so if you don't count Song Seung Heon or Lee Dong Wook or Lee Min Ho or Lee Joon Hyuk or Lee Seung Gi or Song Joong Ki o-"
"Okay okay. I get it that you are infatuated with Korean actors. Anyway, 18th question: Do you like Jin-Hee?"
"I know that she is nice and all that to others she like but to me... not exactly. Sorry."
"Nothing to worry about. 19th question: Do you find me hot?"
"No. Next question?"
"I know you do. Last question: Do you find Chunji hot?"
"I... yes. What about it?"
L.Joe started poking me. "Dude... I am not scared of that." I said at his pathetic move on trying to tortue me.
 
"Then what about this?" He pushed me against a wall and placed his face right in front of mine. He breathed heavily on me and both of his hands pinned my shoulders against the wall. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. My body started to heat up at this close contact with L.Joe. He leaned closer and closer and I had to turn my head to prevent his face from touching mine. He then placed his lips on my cheek while my head was tilted and said in a low voice, "So... are you scared of this?"
Before I could answer, I heard a squeaky voice. "OPPA! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE CAFE THREW US OUT. GOSH... ALL I DID WAS TELL THEM THAT MY MOCHA FRAPPE WASN'T A NICE COLOUR. Can you believe them!?"
 
Lee Jin-Hee.
 
"Well... All mocha frappes are supposed to be brown but you refused to drink it cos' it was a dark shade of brown so..." I heard Chunji said calmly.
 
"URGH. EVEN YOU ARE ON THEIR SID-" Jin-Hee stopped for a moment and said, "L.Joe? What are you doing there? Are you making out with a girl? Who is that? OMG. You are so dead for bringing a girl back. I'm so going to tell Appa and who on earth is that girl? I can't see her face! Seriously if that girl is one of those irritating Queenkas, of course, other than me, the best one, in the school, you are so dead..."
 
"Sorry..." L.Joe whispered. I looked at him puzzledly, and then he tilted my head back in front of his face and then pushed his lips against mine. My eyes widened and I wanted to scream at him. L.Joe wrapped his arms around my waist and then looked at me apologetically. His lips were starting to be comfortable on mine and I slowly put my hands around his neck. We continued staying in that position and I was getting breathless by the second until Jin-Hee said, "Ew. Oppa... Erm... I wouldn't disturb your private moment. Chan Hee, let's go to my room!" 
 
When Chunji and Jin-Hee went upstairs, I quickly pushed L.Joe away. "Sorry... Really sorry... I couldn't let Jin-Hee see your face. Sorry for putting you in that uncomfortable embrace... Sorry.... I shouldn't have wanted to scare you or kissed you or... Sorry..." L.Joe bowed many times. I said, "It's really alright L.Joe. You were trying to protect me anyway... I'll be going up and oh... just now when I said Chunji was hot... It was a lie. Sorry..."
 
I quickly ran upstairs and closed my door abruptly. I put my hands on my now burning cheeks and then slowly placed my fingers on my lips. "Is that... how a kiss is supposed to be like?" I asked myself.
 
"So it was you..." I then heard a voice said shakily.
 
 

A/N: HEY EVERYONE!!! OKAY SO... THIS UPDATE IS A LITTLE BIT LATE:( But that is because my computer has some internet issues so it was difficult to update! Sorry:( Thanks to all my subscribers and readers<3 Please COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. ENJOY :) Because of the internet issues, I can't reply to my comments this time round so... SORRY:( Please continue to comment and subscribe though!!!:) SARANGHAE!!!

BTW: HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER... I kinda added the kissing scene and L.Joe X Eun-mi scences because I realised that most of my subscribers are on TEAM L.JOE! Sorry if it kinda disturbed you (cos' it disturbed me) kekeke:) DON'T WORRY THOSE ON TEAM CHUNJI!!! I promise more Chunji the next time okay? <3<3<3

 

AND!!! BEFORE I LET YOU ALL LEAVE THIS PAGE= NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I will never update again.

 

If you all don't check this video out! KEKEKKE, sorry, I'm kinda bipolar now... so... DON'T MIND ME!! Anyway, did you realise that I didn't give a song to you all for this chapter? That's cos' I did a piano cover on T-ARA' song CRY CRY as I loved it so much!!! Please support me!!! I REALLY NEED VIEWS AND COMMENTS AND LIKES on my youtube video! Please view the video and support me! My friend and I also did a vocal cover on the song... so I am asking a mere favour for you all to check it out! If you do like it, please subscribe to our channel! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!<3 *Please help me kekeke*

 

Piano Cover (T-ARA CRY CRY) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZUdTXhl9s8

Vocal Cover (T-ARA CRY CRY) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yakUVwBNAos

You can all check out my 0330 U-kiss Piano cover and Vocal cover too! Please support! Thanks:)