Ten;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

 

After School- Because of You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlW750s0ls

 
 
Flashback from previous chapter:
"So it was you..." I then heard a voice said shakily.
 
Eun-Mi's POV:
I looked up at the person whose voice was belonged to. I opened my eyes wide in shock and cupped my mouth with my hands.
 
Lee.
Chan.
Hee.
 
"I... I..." I stuttered as I looked at Chunji while he brushed his fringe backwards and sat on my bed, his eyelids drooping down sadly. "Chunji? You... alright?" I asked cautiously.
 
"You..." He pointed at me sadly. 
 
"Was that your first kiss?" He asked slowly.
 
I swallowed my saliva and mumbled, "Yeah..."
 
"He's your brother! How could you both be like that?!?!?" Chunji suddenly screamed at me loudly.
 
"Woah... What?" I asked.
 
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you kiss your own brother? I know you both aren't blood related... but how could you both do that!!?!? Gosh... Kim Eun-mi. I don't know what to say... I don't wanna care about you anymore." He yelled.
 
"Why do you care!!?!" I mustered some of my confidence and yelled back.
 
"You have a freaking girlfriend so care about her! Stop caring about me and trying to into my business! It's not your business that I had my first kiss right!?!?!" I continued as I screamed at him. Tears were unknowingly flowing from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks.
 
"Your girlfriend is threatening to kill me so stop bothering about me! Please... please... okay?" I said to him.
 
"Stop bothering about you? We are friends, I thought! Of course I have to care about you! I don't trust L.Joe with you! He is a player who break girls' hearts! I need to care about you! And why are you bringing Jin-Hee in this conversation?! It's about us!!!" Chunji yelled back. He stood up from my bed and walked towards me.
 
"Jin-Hee? She is your girlfriend dude!!! She is the one who I... Never mind... We are friends? Then you should stop yelling at me and be a friend! You are dragging L.Joe into this conversation too! I don't care if L.Joe breaks thousands of hearts! I am friends with him because he is nice enough to not keep yelling at me!" I screamed back.
 
Chunji glanced at me and then slowly said, "Sorry... Sorry for everything..." He sadly looked at me and then left.
 
What the heck just happened?
 
Then, someone opened the door. I looked at that person with my swollen red eyes due to my constant tears. 
 
It was Lee Jin-Hee.
 
"We needa talk." She said and grabbed me out of my room and pushed me into hers. It was nevertheless all pink with cute decorations around the whole room. "You... what do you think you are doing with my Chunji?"
 
Chunji? Wasn't she going to ask about L.Joe?
 
"What?" I asked her again.
 
"Why did he step out of your room? Don't think I don't know it. I saw him tearing as he left your room. Oh... even your eyes are red. Seriously, stop acting like a total cry-baby and wanting him to comfort you. Get it in your brain that Chunji is my boyfriend." She snapped.
 
"I don't unders-"
 
"You . He told me you were flirting with him the day you arrived and acting like a poor little girl who needs him to comfort you. He can't stand you but he is too polite to say it. He told me with his own words, stating that you were taking every single chance to talk to him and acting like he belongs to you. Idiot." 
 
I stared at her, trying to get what she said into my brain. Chunji said that I was flirting with him? He can't stand me? Then what was he saying just now? What about me being his friend and that he needs to care about me?
 
Then, a thought strucked me. He is a player who is so shallow enough to tell his girlfriend that I was flirting with him when he started all those winks and pouts.
 
"I... had never flirted with your boyfriend and I never will. He is yours for all you want okay? I... I hate him." I said as I walked towards the door. 
Jin-Hee grabbed my shoulder and dug her finger-nails into it. "You better watch out. Don't ever talk to him or you will get it from me. Don't make me hate you even more than I do now." 
 
I flinched her hand away and walked back towards my room. 
 
I sat on my bed and thought, "Stupid Player Chunji. Stupid brat Jin-Hee. Stupid... L.Joe."
 
"AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.
 
L.Joe's POV:
Was I really too much? Aigoo... I shouldn't tried to scare her by being all pedo-bear and then, Jin-Hee came and... Aish. Why did I kiss her? I can just block her from Jin-Hee or something!!! Why did I kiss her to block her face!?!
 
Now Eun-mi is going to think I am a ertic player and not want to hang out with me anymore.
 
"AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.
 
Chunji's POV:
WHY ON EARTH DID I YELL AT HER?!?! Gosh, Lee Chunji! You should really hold in your emotions better... Now you yelled at Eun-mi, she will hate you for life and think you are such a stupid guy...
 
I punched my own head lightly and yelled, "BABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
Jin-Hee's POV:
I smirked to myself. I have officially made Kim Eun-mi promised to stay away from my Chunji. She's a complete idiot to believe that Chunji oppa will say that she was flirting with him. He is too nice to do that... Only I, his girlfriend, can help him say that.
 
Obviously I spied on them that's why I got the information of her hanging out with him right? You are so going down Kim Eun-mi.
 
"MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed at myself victoriously.
 
The week ended with everyone feeling awkward with each other [of course, other than Jin-Hee who pretended she didn't know anything]
 
Eun-Mi's POV:
As I went down for breakfast, L.Joe and Jin-Hee were already at the table with Omma and Ahjussi. "Ah! Eun-mi you are here!!! Today would be your first day at school! How about that, after breakfast, you go and get ready and then Byung Hun will fetch you there? Jin-Hee always wait for Chan Hee to come so you can either go with him or her!"
 
"I would go with Byung Hun then..." I said softly. 
 
After breakfast, I went back to pack all of the books Ahjussi gave me for school and my pencil-case into a newly-bought back from Omma and head to L.Joe's car.
 
"Hi..." I said awkwardly as I got into his car. I sat next to him, who was in the driver's seat.
 
"Hey..." He replied and then drove off.
 
The trip remained awkward and then we reached a large building with many blocks around it.
 
"This is the School for the Elites. Appa and Ahjumma got your paperwork ready already so just follow me." L.Joe said, coldly.
 
Aish... why is he not smiling anymore? 
 
"Okay." I replied him.
 
L.Joe led the way into the school gates but soon, a whole crowd of girls appeared, yelling, "L.JOE. L.JOE. L.JOE. OUR ICE PRINCE IS BACK!!!" 
 
"Curses..." L.Joe muttered under his breath.
 
"Stay close." He continued and walked through the crowds. He pushed past all of the girls, ignoring their shouting and their constant cries for his attention. I bowed my head lowly and followed L.Joe's back, trying to push past the girls as well.
 
"OMG. Who is that behind him?"
"What the hell? I can't even see her face... She must be so ugly... Why in the first place is she near L.Joe oppa?!?"
"Omo... do you think that it's his step-sister?"
"That beggar?!? Are you kidding?"
"I'm so envious of her..."
"NOT. L.Joe probably has to do it for his father's sake. He most probably hates her anyway......"
"I so... agree with you!!!"
 
I hid under a curtain of my hair and rushed to follow L.Joe. He brought me into a big classroom but with a few tables only.
 
"This is our classroom. It only consists of Jin-Hee and some of her annoying friends and us, Teen Top. The noisy girls out there are all heiresses and are in different classes as we requested to have a secluded class from the rest of those... girls." L.Joe said and then sat in a chair in the back.
 
I looked around for a seat and decided on one in the front. "Yah... sit next to me." L.Joe said.
 
I looked back and stuck out my tongue but before L.Joe could reply, I heard a sudden yell. "HYUUUUUNG!!! YOU PROMISED. I DON'T CARE."
 
Then, 4 guys came into the classroom. If I could remember, they were part of Teen Top; C.A.P, Niel, Ricky and Changjo.
 
The one that just yell was... Ricky?
 
"Shut it, Ricky." L.Joe said from the back.
 
Yep, it is Ricky.
 
"I WILL NOT. C.A.P hyung!!! You owe me ice-cream!!! That day, you promised!!!" Ricky pouted.
 
"I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~~~" C.A.P sang.
 
"Hyung, sorry to pop your bubble, but just stick to rapping okay? Your singing is... HAHAHAHAHA." Niel laughed out loud.
 
That earned him a smack on the head from C.A.P. Changjo was behind, on his earphones, oblivious to his hyungs.
 
"Omo!!! Eun-mi noona?" Ricky said suddenly.
"Ah!!! You remember me?" I said, smiling.
"Well duhhhhh!!!!!!" Ricky cheered and then sat on the chair next to me. "Can I sit next to you, noona?" He asked and aegyo-ed. This guy just has so much aegyo in him.
 
"Of co-" I was cut off by Changjo. "Nope, Ricky hyung, I'm sitting there."
 
"What... Maknae. Obviously Leader Bang is sitting there..." C.A.P suddenly came to me. I was slightly freaked out by his biceps.
 
"NEVVVARRRRRR say NEVERRR. I mean... NEVAAAR!!! I'm sitting next to Eun-mi!" Niel sang. Wow... his voice was strong!
 
"Stupid. Move off, I'm sitting next to her." L.Joe walked up. 
 
"Okay... anyone can sit here other than L.Joe." I laughed.
 
L.Joe pouted but before I could ninja-out my   phone to take a picture, Jin-Hee's voice was heard.
 
"Oppa, I can't wait to see my friends and tell the-" She walked in and her eyes landed on me. Before she could glare at me and strangle my neck, her eyes landed on the rest of Teen Top.
 
"Eun-mi!!! You finally joined our class! How is it here so far? Don't mind this monkeys! Sorry I couldn't go with you to school, I was busy with Chan Hee oppa." She exclaimed.
 
I think I'm really mean because I felt like killing her even now.
 
"Ah... The both of you have patched up?!? AWESOME!!!" Niel pipped up.
 
Sorry, Niel. It's the complete opposite. 
 
Suddenly, 5 other girls walked in. They were the exact replicas of Jin-Hee. Pretty. Nice clothes. Thick make-up. Mean. Well, I don't know for the last one.
 
"JIN-HEEEEE!!!!!!!" One of them squealed and ran to hug Jin-Hee.
 
"Yu-ee!!!" Jin-Hee yelled as well, and then whispered, "Major gossip to do later." 
 
I think I'm the only one who heard the last part as the rest of Teen Top had already went back to their seats, looking depressed and it was Chanjo sitting next to me in the end.
 
Chunji was behind Jin-Hee but after her reunion with her other friends, he walked to the back but he purposely walked past me and nudged me.
 
"What's his issue now? Purposely glancing at me to remind me of our quarrel?" I thought and frowned.
 
Then, I realised a piece of paper on my lap. 
 
Meet me at the roof-top today during recess.
 
Chunji
 
"Eh?" I thought.
 
 

A/N: HEY EVERYBODY!!! 29 subscribers!!!~ ONE MORE TO 30!!! <3 So, I'm really sorry for the late update, THAT'S COS' I WENT OVERSEASSSS -cheers- kekekeke^^ So... I didn't exactly like this update:'( I'm so sorry... I think this chapter wasn't well done... So, Please comment on it!!! I need inspiration and motivation!!! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.