Three;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

Taeyang- Wedding Dress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIt6KCwlFPw&ob=av2e

Jin-Hee's POV:

Okay. So. Today. Would. Be. The. Day. Of. My. Father's. Marriage.

Guess what? Chunji said his whole family would be going to the marriage ceremony, as well as the whole of Teen Top. Anyway, Teen Top is a clique of all the boys of the richest people in Korea that form the Top International Cooperation. That is, the business aquaintances of the 6 top businessmen and businesswomen of Korea and their children, Chunji, L.Joe, Ricky, Changjo, C.A.P and Niel form this clique Teen Top. Well, that's their nicknames and they make everyone call them that... I prefer calling them by their real names anyhow. 

So, if you didn't really get it, Teen Top is just a bunch of good-looking boys who have extremely rich and successful families. 

My maid, Nana, brought in my gown for tonight's ceremony. "Young Mistress, your dress is here. Master said to wear this for today's mar-" I cut her off," Okay, Thank You." 

I don't need any more people to remind me of today's marriage ceremony. "AH!!!! I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!" I screamed. Then, the door burst open.

"Yah! Agashi are you okay?" I heard a farmiliar voice said out. CHUNJI!

I ran and hugged him. "Ah.. I officially went crazy Chan Hee-ah..." He patted my back and said, "Jin-Hee ah... It's okay... Oppa's here and well, you got the rest of Teen Top!" I nuzzled into his neck and he then continued, "And... having a new mum may not be that bad right? And a new sister! Finally another girl in our clique!!!" 

I pouted, "YAH! OPPA. Don't push it too far. I only have one mother, who is the one who gave birth to me. One girl is enough for Teen Top right? Unless... you all don't want me!" 

He hugged me back, "Pabo... Get ready for tonight okay? We'll meet you there." "Okay." I tip-toed to give him a peck on the lips and then he waved good-bye, smiling. 

Now you know why I love him so much... He really makes me calm and happy...

Eun-mi's POV:

So... today's the day of the marriage. I looked at the gown that I hanged on the door-knob from yesterday. It was still beautiful and clean... I then thought of yesterday, about that boy, and wait... didn't he asked for my number? Then... why didn't he text me or call... I frowned. 

WAIT, why did I frown!??! I should be happy he isn't bothering me about making me pay him for the ride home! Okay... Kim Eun-mi... It would be impossible to meet him again, so, I should just forget about this incident!

But... why is it that I can't seem to forget his gaze when he pulled me back from the road...?

Whatever... It's not like I'm going to meet him again right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.00pm, @ Wedding Venue

Eun-Mi's POV:

The bride and groom are getting ready while I, am practically the 1st person in the hall, waiting for this ceremony to begin. Omma told me to go to the refreshments area outside the hall to eat some cakes or drink some juice and see if I can find anyone I know to talk to. Seriously, I don't have friends to start with, and everyone here are all rich kids with influential parents; how do you expect me to talk to them!? So... here I am. Sitting all alone in the hall.

After what seemed like forever, people start pouring in the hall. Many, many people. The women practically wore every single jewellery they had on them and the men were all in deep discussion... on business stuff I guess.

The young children all wore fancy gowns and little western suits while the teens touched up on their make-up or gossiped with each other. Then, this group of smiling boys came towards my seat. "Hey, is this place for family members?" One guy with a really squishy and cute face asked another guy with a poker-face. 

"Guess so." He replied, coldly. Then, another one with a deep voice pointed at me, "Who is this?" "I don't know. Ask L.Joe." said a guy with thick lips. "L.Joe hyung!!! Who's this?" asked another one, who looked mature. "How do I know. Ask Jin-hee." "JIN-HEE NOOONNAAAA!!!" yelled the really squishy one. "Shut up, Chang Hyun!" said the deep voiced one. "IT'S RICKY." He pouted. 

Okay... Who on Earth are these people?

"Where's Jin-Hee?!" 'thick-lips' guy said. "Here!!!" A female voice yelled. She came in, hand in hand with... the guy that saved me. The guy that had an argument with me. The guy who asked for my number. THAT GUY.

"Aish, probably kissing Chunji at some place." 'Matured boy' said. "HEY! You're under-aged for those kinda things." 'Deep-voiced' said. Woah... matured one is under-aged?!?

"Who are you?" The girl asked me, big-eyed. Woah... she's really pretty. With long silky hair and a nice figure. Compared to me, I would rather put my head in a hole than be compared to her. 

I cleared my throat, "Kim Eun-mi." "Kim Eun-mi? Erm... who are you to be here?" She asked again. 

That was quite rude... "I'm here for my mother's wedding?" I said, unsure of what to say actually. Her eyes turned dangerous and she stared at me like she could shoot daggers at me with them. I turned away quickly and then the cold poker-faced guy said, "Okay. We are here for our father's wedding, I'm Lee Byung Hun and that girl is Lee Jin-Hee." He extended his hand for a hand-shake but that girl slapped away his hand. "Oppa, don't touch this... thing."

That was very harsh. "Yah... Lee Jin-Hee. Don't be rude." That guy that saved me said. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes. I tried looking at the guy, searching for his eyes, to see if he recognised me or not; but he just looked away, not wanting to look at me.

"So... all of you are Ahjussi's children? I thought he only had 1 son and 1 daughter." I asked, puzzled at how many people are sitting at the family area. And trying not to bother about that guy not wanting to acknowledge me just now.

"Kekeke, Noona is funny! And blur! We are the family's close friends; only L.Joe hyung and Jin-Hee noona are the children!!!" The cute one said. I smiled at him and nodded. 

"Ricky, don't talk to this." The daughter said. Seriously, she's getting on my nerves by not respecting me as a HUMAN. 

Before anyone could say anything, the host said, "Let's welcome the groom and the bride!"

During the whole ceremony, I saw the daughter clenching her fists in anger. She may not approve fully of the marriage and be shocked at the sudden marriage but couldn't she at least show a bit of respect for her father? First impression = A spoilt brat.

When the bride and groom exchanged their vows, and everyone were clapping at this, I caught the guy who saved me took a glance at me. He seems to want to call me but I just blanked him out. He didn't even acknowledge my presence just now! After the ceremony was over, everyone went to the refreshments area, including me.

Actually, I didn't want to, but the hall had to be cleaned for other marriage ceremonies, so I had no choice. Just as I was walking, I suddenly fell over this thing in front of me and tripped. But, instead of feeling my hit the ground, someone caught me. I looked down and saw a girl's feet. I slowly looked up and saw the daughter. She smirked and said, "Chunji, what are you doing? Holding her? Seriously... Let's go." She stalked off while I quickly got off the guy's hands. 

"Seems like you are fated to be always caught by me." He winked and said. I turned around, not bothering to reply him. "Not even a word of thanks?" He said from behind. "Thank You." I turned around and said and then continued walking. He then grabbed my wrist. "What?" I snapped.

"Why are you acting like you don't know me? I have your number you know!" He pouted. Okay... his pouts are really too cute for me to handle.

"But you didn't acknowledge my presence just now too! And you didn't even call or send a text saying, "Hi!" and telling me your name after you got my number!"

"I was busy yesterday! And wait... were you waiting for me to call you?" 

I shook my head vigorously and then walked off. He grabbed my wrist again and said, "Then, I shall publicly introduce myself to you. Annyeonhaseyo. I am Lee Chan Hee, you call me Chunji instead. And, my father is business partners with your... future father!" I stared at him and then he asked, "What's your name?"

"Annyeonhaseyo. I'm Kim Eun-mi. Bye." I wanted to walk off but he didn't let go of his grip on my wrist. "See you soon!" He smiled and then walked off, leaving me there. Star-strucked.

 

A/N: Hey! Thanks for my 9 subscribers! Hope you all are enjoying the story so far! PLEASE COMMENT!!! I NEED THEM TO WRITE AND HAVE MOTIVATION! Kekeke, thanks! Enjoy!:)