Two;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

Block B- Tell them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbd0__eS_uc

Eun-Mi's POV:

After talking to Ahjussi, Omma and him brought me out to get my gown for the wedding ceremony tomorrow. Ahjussi's children already have their suits and gowns ready so now, it was my turn to get one. When we got there, the saleswoman fetched me many types of dresses and none of them looked well on me. I guess it was because I never had any presentable clothes, not to even mention a formal dress. Omma then took me to a corner, "Eun-mi ah... After tomorrow, you will have two other siblings... I want you to feel like they are your family alright? Let's fighting!!!" she said. I hugged her and then she helped tie my hair into a neat bun.

My hair was all over the place, thus, I guess the dresses didn't fit me well. After Omma tied my hair, I went to try on another dress. It was white and lacey and sequins were sewed on the hems of the dress. Well... I guess this one really fitted me as I looked okay in it. Really. Ahjussi and Omma's eyes' lit up when they saw me in it. Ahjussi quickly paid the shop for the dress and before I could go inside the changing room to change back to my normal clothes, Ahjussi said, "Eun-mi, I think you look beautiful in this. Why not we go home now with you wearing this?" 

I quickly shook my head and said, "It's okay! Omma and you can go out, and I will go home mys-" Ahjussi cut me off, "Alright then, but you have to wear this back okay? You look perfect in it!"

So... Now, while my mum and step-father are out on a date, I'm stuck in the middle of the road, trying to flag a cab in a beautiful gown. People might think I am filming a Korean drama but I feel so awkward. And the worst thing is that, THERE ARE NOT CABS ON THE ROAD.

I waved my hand furiously but still, the road was full of cars, NOT CABS, and the moment when A CAB finally arrives, it's occupied or ignores my constant waving of hand.

Suddenly, it started raining. SERIOUSLY... could this day go any worse?!?? Then, I think my Guardian Angel came. I saw a taxi across the road, AND IT WAS NOT OCCUPIED! IT WAS VACANT! The rain drops splashed on my head and body like I was it's biggest enemy; I flagged for the taxi but I guess it couldn't see my hand as it was on the opposite side of the road. 

"AISH! WHO CARES!!!" I yelled and then ran for my life to the other side of the road. I couldn't get the gown wet and dirty before tomorrow's ceremony! Then, bright lights flashed in my eyes and a loud *BEEP* was heard... ! A CAR IS COMING TOWARDS ME!!! I immediately wanted to run away but my brain practically stopped working. My legs stood rooted on the ground.

"Woah there!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed at me.

Then, I felt two strong and warm arms pull me back in and away from the passing car. I was in that person's arms now and when I looked up, I saw this guy with blonde hair and really nice features. He had beautiful shining eyes and his ADAM APPLE was just... flawless. Okay... I officially went crazy. "YAH! Were you trying to kill yourself?" That person yelled at me. Woah... touchy! I don't even know who he is!

"HEY! I WASN'T. I was running to catch a cab on the other side of the road! NOW, IT'S GONE..." I yelled back at him. 

"I SAVED YOUR LIFE!!!" He screamed back.

Okay... I take back whatever I said about his perfectness. He was a grouchy man who is NOT at all a gentle-man!

"I MISSED THE CAB AND NOW MY GOWN WOULD BE DRENCHED FOR TOMORROW'S WEDDING!" I screamed.

"YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW AND YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF!?!? I pity your fiance..." He said.

"WHY YOU LITTLE... I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW. My MUM is!!!" I said back to him. 

"Whatever... Anyway... the rain's getting heavy and I'm getting more angry at everything... Let's go in some random shopping mall and quarrel." He said.

"I SO DO NOT WANNA GO IN TO SOME MALL WITH YOU... Now, I'm all wet and the gown wil for tomorrow..." I said, miserably.

"DON'T USE THOSE KIND OF WORDS!!!" He said, obviously over-reacting.

"What? ?" I said back, smirking.

He covered his ears and pouted; Okay... he might be a little cute...

Then, he walked towards me and grabbed my wrist. "What are you doing?!? Let go now, before I scream KIDNAP." I said to him, angrily.

"You are already screaming. Where do you live?" He asked calmly. Is this a change of personality? Weird...

"None of your business!!! Why are you asking and where are you taking me?!?" I asked him. He then continued dragging me in the rain to this random car. It was sleek and black. I stared at the brand of the car. BMW?!? Woah... "Get in." He said to me. "Mwoh?" I asked back, cluelessly.

"I will fetch you back. Get in." He told me.

"Eh??? I hardly even know you! What if you kidnap me?!? AND KILL ME AND THEN FEED ME TO THE DOGS?!?" I said back to him.

"Fine... then stay here and be drenched. I'm leaving." He opened the car door and went in. I didn't want to be left here all wet and alone and quickly opened the door and went into the car. "Erm... Thanks?" I smiled at him. It's QUITE gentle-man-like to fetch a girl home but... well... I don't know him at all...

"Yeah... So where do you live?" He asked me.

I gave him the directions and then after we reached back, I gave him a small bow and then he said, "Erm..." and then scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah?" I asked. "LEND ME YOUR PHONE!" He suddenly yelled.

Okay... I passed him my phone and then he dialled a number. Suddenly, his own phone rang and he smiled saying, "Now I have your number!" I laughed at his actions and then left the car. He waved at me and then drove off.

I laughed silently to myself again and then went into the house, still puzzled if I was just dreaming or if a cute boy who saved my life got into a quarrel with me and then drove me home and asked me for my number.