Seven;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

Wonder Girls- Be My Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fy4cqWMhyI&ob=av2e

Eun-Mi's POV:

I turned around slowly and... found this little boy struggling to get my attention by poking my . Aww... what a cutie pie! (Except for the fact that he was poking at a rather sensitive place of mine) "Erm... can I help you with anything?" I asked him. "AH!!! NOONA... I... lost my way... OMMAAAAAAAAAAR!!!" He yelled. And started sniffing. "Noona will... erm... help you find your omma! Don't worry!" I said assuringly to the boy. I remind myself not to add that I'm lost too.

He grinned widely and then held my hand tightly. "Gomawo Noona!!!" He yelled, once again.

Wow... this kid has so much energy...

"Okay... what does your mom look like? Or what is she wearing???" I started asking him.

"Omma... is very pretty! LIKE NOONA!!!" He replied, winking.

When he grows up... he would probably be a huge player. "Erm... thank you? Any other specific details of your omma?" I asked once again.

"Omma is wearing a white blouse with... green pants!!! Her hair is tied up into a bun too!" He piped up. I ruffled his head and then said, "Alright then! You look left and I look right, to see if we can find your Omma!"

He jumped excitedly and then we started searching for a middle-aged woman with her hair in a bun, wearing the clothes he described. "Oh... I forgot to ask you. What's your name?" I asked the little boy kindly.

"Cha Lee-Seung!" He bowed suddenly. I chuckled at his cuteness and then he asked, "And what's yours... beautiful lady?"

"Wow... what a gentleman! It's Kim Eun-mi, your Highness~" I replied Lee-Seung.

"Uwa... Noona has a very nice name!!! If I were a girl, I would choose Eun-mi as my name!!!" He said excitedly.

This boy's energy level never gets low apparently.

We continued walking around and searching for his mom but to... no avail... I saw that Lee-Seung was getting anxious and I quickly hastened our pace. Then, I saw this figure frantically moving about, randomly asking passers-by something. She looked like a middle-aged lady and her hair was in a bun! Eh? I quickly tugged onto Lee-Seung's hand and asked him, "Is that your Omma?" I pointed at the lady.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. The whole of Seoul probably heard him.

He ran towards the lady and the lady hugged him tightly. As I was about to go towards them, I heard a gruff. "Kim Eun-mi."

Oh crap... WHO WAS THAT!?!?

I turned around slowly and then I saw... LEE BYUNG HUN. "L.JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! OH MY... LUCKY YOU FOUND ME... NOT I WOULD PROBABLY DIE OUT HERE ALONE!!!!" I yelled too.

Then, Lee-Seung came with his Omma. "Noona? You lost your way too?"

His Omma ruffled his hair and then said to me, "Thanks so much for bringing him to me... If I lost him, I don't know what I would do..."

I smiled and then L.Joe grabbed my wrist. "YAH!!!!" I screamed. "You... You were lost yourself, yet you still helped others?" He asked, with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I... I... Well, Lee-Seung, the little boy over there, asked me for help since he was lost!" I said, cautiously.

"You were lost too!!! Why didn't you call me or anything? I searched the whole place for you! I heard the boy's scream so I looked towards that direction and I saw you..." He said.

I replied, "Well... AT LEAST YOU FOUND ME... I almost died here alone..."

He then frowned, "I don't understand you Kim Eun-mi. You were helpless yourself, yet you helped the little boy?"

"Then what do you expect me to do? Ignore his cry for help?" I asked, getting a bit pissed off.

"No... what I meant was... why are you so-" He started but I cut him off.

"Yah. Lee Byung Hun, why are you so cold today? I prefered it when you were smiling!" I said.

"Don't 'Yah' me. Call me 'Oppa'." He said.

"MWO? I would never call anyone that!" I said, arms in akimbo.

And then, Lee-Seung and his Omma came towards us. "Couple fights? Cherish this young lady, young man! Anyway, to thank you for your help, would you like to go for dinner together? My treat!" Ahjumma said to us kindly.

"Couple? I would never be couples with this guy." I said.

"Who can stand being next to this girl for 1 minute? Not me... pshhhh..." He blew a rasberry.

I glared at him and then Ahjumma said, "Well... I know of this restaurant where you can go for grilled pork... I heard that those could make enemies turn into couples over a meal... Anyone interested?"

Lee-Seung yelled, "ME ME ME!!! I WANNA MARRY NOONA!!!!!!!!!" 

L.Joe then said, "Dude! You will regret it!!!" 

I slapped him on the arm and then said, "Ahjumma, let's go!!!!!!" 

When we arrived at the restaurant, we ordered four portions of their speciality, which was pork of course, and then when the food arrived, we started to dig in.

"MAA!!!!!!!!!!" Lee-Seung screamed.

L.Joe said, "Hey... don't your energy ever gets low?"

Lee-Seung pouted at him and then L.Joe pouted back. Did L.Joe... just pout?

I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture of him pouting. MUAHAHA BLACK MAIL TIME!!!!!!

"Hey, Byung hun. Look at this." I said to him and took out my phone to show him the picture.

His eyes opened in surprise and then he frowned. And then... there was an awkward silence other than Lee-Seung's bites.

When dinner was over, I thanked Ahjumma and then I got her number and address so that we could keep in contact. Lee-Seung hugged me and then hugged L.Joe. "Hyung... Take care of noona..." He said softly but loud enough for all of us to hear.

As Ahjumma and Lee-Seung leave, I followed L.Joe back to his car. "Get in."

His tone was cold. Did I upset him with the picture?

"Yah... Are you pissed at me... for taking the picture? I can delete it if you want!!!" I asked him.

"No..." He replied.

"Yah......" I shook his arm.

"Don't disturb me. I'm driving." He said coldly again.

He then continued, "If you want me to forgive you... call me 'Oppa'." 

I stared at him. I couldn't afford to have another step-sibiling hating me so I tried opening my mouth, saying "O...ar."

"What?"

I tried again, "Op...r."

"What?"

"Op.....er."

"What?"

"Opat."

"What?"

"Opar."

"What?"

"OPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AISH CAN'T YOU HEAR PROPERLY?!?!?!" I yelled at him and then covering my mouth, realising that I said Oppa. I have never called anyone that before in my whole life!

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS! YOU CALLED ME OPPA!!!!!" L.Joe exclaimed. I stared at him in disbelief. "Why... are you so happy suddenly?"

"I was kidding when I was pissed! I just wanted to be the first guy you called that..." He said, smiling again.

"W..h..a..t?" I started before I screamed, "YAHHHHHHHHHH LEE BYUNG HUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!"

He laughed heartily. Hey... he laughed... "Yah... you laughed..." I said, before grinning.

When we reached back, we were both still chuckling at our random jokes when he stopped suddenly. "I got something to show you..." He said.

He took out his phone and showed me a picture. Of. Me. With. Black. Bean. Sauce. All. Over. My. Mouth.

"LEEEE BYUNG HUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him for taking such an un-glam picture of me.

He started running away and I chased him straight into the house. And then, I slammed right into someone's embrace.

I looked up and saw... OMMA! "Omma?" I asked. L.Joe stopped running and then looked back at me. "Eh?" He asked.

Then, I saw Omma and Ahjussi back in the house. Ahjussi then pulled me and Ahjumma, along with L.Joe into a big bear-hug. "We're back!!!!" He exclaimed.

 

 

A/N: Thanks to my 21 subscribers!!!!! YAY I HAD MANY COMMENTS THIS TIME!!!!!! SARANGHAE<3 Please continue commenting!!! What would happen now that Eun-mi's mother and step-father are back? What would JIN-HEE DO??? -hint hint- Kekeke, hope you all enjoy this story! Anyway, anyone on TEAM L.JOE!?!? Or are all of you on TEAM CHUNJI!?!?? Please comment!!! Thanks~~~ SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.

 

 

Replies!~<3

@kpopgrape151 YAY NEW READER!!!!!!!! Nice to meet you! Kekeke, thanks! Please continue enjoying this story! AND COMMENT^^

@nikkilove I updated:) Lucky it was a cute boy name... Lee-Seung! (Which I got inspiration from the actor, Lee Seung Gi!!!

@kivien20 I UPDATED! YAY YOU ARE EXCITED:D Continue enjoying this story and hope to see more of your commentS! 

@inspirit_shawol KEKEKE YEP I UPDATED ONCE AGAIN!!~~~ Well... about L.Joe... you gotta read on to find out! Can I hint that L.Joe does have some... tingling feeling about Eun-mi! ;););) JIN-HEE. THE WORST SPOILT BRAT EVER!!!

@SHINee_Fanatic HAHAHA CLIFF-HANGGGGGGER! You are not retarded, trust me! I'm much more sometimes! HAHAHA:) Maybe I will make a bonus chapter starring you and Jin-Hee and you would be strangling her the whole time;) KEKEKE CHUNJI!!! HOW I LOVE HIS APPEARANCE TOO! But in this update... it's more of TEAM L.JOE! :):):) Maybe next chapter... there would be TEAM CHUNJI? Which team are you on? HAHAH:)