Chapter 5: The Drama 'The Two Of Us'

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the last day of the drama filming and they will film the last episode.  Nich, JB and the main heroin Band Min Ah of Girls Day got ready on the set. “And Action!” the director shouted.

 

“Oppa please stop the car. I know I can’t make it” Min Ah begged weakly while holding Nich’s arm that was on the brake. “Stop saying that Min Yee…we can still save you. We’ll make it to the hospital” Nich said desperately. He’s tired and didn’t want to lose his love that had just given birth to their son a few weeks ago. He thought everything is going well and that he’ll have a complete family but why did this have to happen now? Why did God decided to take away the girl he really loves when he was feeling happy? “Stop the car now Aoran!” the girl shouted and that made Nich stopped the car. He looked at the girl and his tears flowed out immediately. “Oppa…bring me out from this car it’s suffocating me” She had difficulty speaking but she did it anyway. Nich obeyed and carefully carried her out and placed her on the floor with her head and body in his warm embrace. “O-Oppa… Sarnghaeyo~” she spoke with difficulty and coughed. She brought up her hand and the necklace he had given her on their first date appeared in front of him. He finally tears up. “I love you too Min Yee” He cried miserably and hug the girl tighter. “T-Take this Oppa and remember that I’ll always be watching you and baby junior” She smiled and Nich took the necklace while clutching it tightly. She placed her hand on his wet cheek and gently wipes the tears. “Mianhe O-Op-pa” She whispered weakly with a smile on her wet face and soon her hand fell lifelessly on the ground and her eyes closed for the last time. She’s gone now and is in a peaceful place called heaven. She’ll not suffer anymore. He shouted and cried like there’s no tomorrow and kiss the girl’s dry lips. He regretted everything. If he had found out the girl’s illness earlier then maybe he would not want to keep the child at all. Now he can’t turn back the time at all. All he needs at the moment is a time machine.

 

“And Cut!! Nice work everyone” the director looked satisfied. He walked towards Nich and Min Ah. “Nice job Khun… it felt so real and I almost cried out. You really have talent and I’m not wrong to choose you for the job” He patted Nich’s back and the guy grinned widely. He was still immersed in the scene. He imagined Min ah as Tiffany his lovely wife and so he cried so hard because he didn’t want reality to be this cruel. He actually felt like everything was real and it made his heart aches. He was beginning to have a bad feeling about filming this drama. “Nice work too Min Ah~ I really didn’t regret my choice. You two look great together” He complimented and the girl could only blush. Nich was bewildered because he thought everyone knew about his marriage but I guess not everyone. “Now take a break and we’ll start filming the next part of the last episode” he smiled before leaving the two. “Min Ah….you were amazing earlier. Everything felt so real” Nich chuckled and the two started walking to the camp area. “You too Nich Oppa…I hope there will be higher ratings for this drama” Min Ah smiled shyly. They had gotten closer with each other since the filming of the first episode. So they became good friends along with JB. The guy had been watching them from afar and his heart broke seeing how close his girlfriend is with his band mate. Yup they are dating secretly for a few years now and he still couldn’t accept the fact that the director chose her as the heroin and Nich as the hero. He felt jealousy and the needs to take revenge. ‘I’ll make you taste your own medicine Nich. Just wait for it and you’ll know how I feel. Losing someone you love is painful but it’s more painful to watch them drift apart from you slowly and worst, your own band mate and best friend is the one that got in the way of your relationship. Min Ah didn’t spend time with him that much anymore since this drama filming.

 

“Hey babe~ I miss you. What are you doing right now?” he asked sweetly through the phone call. “Oppa~ I miss you too but you don’t have to check up on me, I know you’re busy….I’m practicing at the moment” the girl on the other line chuckled. “I have to because I miss you a lot…let’s do ‘it’ again later okay?” he grinned. “Oppa!!” the girl whined and she was blushing madly. Her members were confused at how red her cheeks become. “I’m just kidding babe…I have to go now, bye and I love you” he made kissy sound. “Oppa~ arraso anyeong and I love you too” the girl giggled. Nich hung up with a smile on his face. “Oppa? Who is it?” Min Ah interrupted his thought. “Min Ah? You scared me” Nich was surprised but quickly compose himself. He wanted to tell the girl that he’s taken but he knows Tiff wants this to be kept secret so he cancels his intention. “Erh~~ that’s my little sister” he managed to cover up. “Really?! Wow~ she’s in Thailand or here?” she asked excitedly. “Of course Thailand but maybe she’ll come back once she finishes her studies there”he proudly said. Her sis is living there with her friends and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter