Chapter 15: Another Kidnapping

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In SNSD’s Dorm:

 

“Girls~ I have an idea on how to find Tiffany” Hyoyeon gleamed as the other girls stared at her expectedly. They are now gathered in the living room. “What is it?” Jessica asked impatiently while trying to calm her daughter who struggled to get away from her. “Let’s call Tiffany’s Appa and tell him everything. I’m sure he has more connection with people” Hyoyeon explained as the girls nodded in agreement. “But do you think it will work?” Tae asked. “We will never know if we don’t try” Yuri said. “I guess I’ll call him now. Anyone want to carry my baby boy?” Tae asked while patting her son’s back. “I’ll do it!” Sunny raised her hand. “Here…don’t wake him up” Tae warned and placed her sleeping boy on the arms of Sunny while she stepped out of the dorm.

 

“I get it Sir…arraso I’ll be waiting, thank you so much” Tae said and hung up the phone. She sighed in relief because a few minutes earlier she got an earful from Mr. Hwang and he’s scary when he’s mad so don’t ever mess with him nor his family. She was about to enter the dorm when screaming and shouting was heard in the dorm followed by her baby’s cries. Tae swiftly ran inside just to be shocked at the state of the dorm. It was in a mess and the girls were on the floor as they coughed hardly. Tae frowned at the sight of those smokes making her hard to see through. “What hap-pened?” Tae coughed as she breathed in those smokes. “Unnie~ Taehyun is mis-sing” Seohyun cried through the thick smokes. “BO?! What do you mean?” Tae asked worriedly. She’s still in a daze. “Someone busted in and snatched Taehyun from Sunny. Everything happened so quickly” Yuri said with a shaky voice. “I-I am sorry Tae…I should have held onto him more but they are just too strong” Sunny sobbed as she went over to Tae and hugged her frozen body. “We’ll find him” Sooyoung comforted the eldest. All of them got up too and hug Tae who tried to process everything into her mind. What will her husband do if he found out about this? She knows that he’ll scold her for sure. She’s dead meat now.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tae arrived home at around 6pm and lucky for her, her husband and in-laws are not at home. There are maids though but they were too busy to notice Taeyeon’s presence. Not wanting to stay there watching the maids cooking dinner any longer she ran upstair to Taehyun’s room. She scanned around the place and silently cursed herself as she had failed to be a good mother to Taehyun. The room seems so quiet without her boy’s shouting, screaming and playful behaviors. Walking over to the small bed, she sat on it and brought the baby’s blanket close to her and sniffed in the scent. ‘Taehyun ah~ where are you? Please come back to me’ Taeyeon burst into tears and she cried for who knows how long until she fell asleep on the baby bed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter