Chapter 11: Kidnapped?!

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tiffany, why are you standing there? Come here and enjoy the view with me” Nich said softly while gesturing his hand towards her. Tiff finally woke up from her stare and walked to Nich. “Why do you look so sad hmm?” he asked when Tiff is already in his embrace. “I just missed my Mom” Tiff sobbed and hugged her husband tightly. Nich flinched at the mention of his wife’s mother. He never met his mother in law but he really wanted to meet her if he could. He really pitied his wife as she had suffered a lot in the past but he’s determined to make her the happiest girl in the whole wide world to be married to him. “Shh~ I’m here to protect you. I’m going to cry if you keep crying like this” Nich sighed heavily. “Don’t cry Oppa…I’m not crying anymore. See” Tiff wiped her tears and showed her face at him. He smiled but it faded away when he saw her red swollen eyes. “Look at these eyes. It’s so swollen” he frowned and brought his thumbs up to caress her cheeks. “Is it ugly?” Tiff asked. “No, it’s still so beautiful and eye catching” Nich grinned as he brought his lips near her face and kissed her eyes as she closed them. “Shall we have a hot session later on?” he suddenly asked making her blush. “No way…how about Abunim and Omonim?” Tiff pouted. “They won’t be back till next month. They decided to make their holiday longer” Nich grinned naughtily. “Yah Oppa! If you touch me tonight I’ll make sure you sleep on the couch for a week” Tiff threatened. “Okay I’m sorry Tiff~ please forgive your cheeky hubby?” he smiled cheekily and kissed her cheek. “Okay you’re forgiven” Tiff smiled and pecked his lips much to his surprise. “That’s so brave of you babe” he smiled and kissed her again but their kissing session lasted longer than they thought as they wrapped their arms around each other. Finally they stopped when they needed air.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next morning, Nich woke up extra early and cooked breakfast for his lovely wife. He was about to bring the food up for her when his phone ranged. He stared at the caller id and a smile crept on his tired face. “Hi Min Ah, how have you been?” he asked enthuastically. “Hi Khun Oppa, I’m fine. It’s been so long since we chatted. Do you want to hang out?” she asked with much anticipation. Nich went quiet for a moment, trying to find excuses. He doesn’t like the feeling that he’s cheating with his wife by going out with other woman. “Please Oppa? I want to tell you something” Min Ah’s voice seems to be begging him. How can he say no to this girl who had been friends with him since their drama together? She’s like a friend he never had, always listening to his stories. “Alright but let’s meet tonight after 10. I’ll pick you up at your dorm” he whispered as quiet as possible. “Okay Oppa, see you later. Bye” she said and hung up in a swift. He sighed and put away his phone.

 

He walked up to the room but Tiff was not in bed. So he placed the tray of food on the desk and walked to the bathroom. “Tiff~ where are you?” he called out softly. “Oppa I’m in the bathroom. Wait for a while, I’m coming out now” Tiff called out which made him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter