Chapter 32: Leaving

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany, Nichkhun and Min Ah were having dinner together while their babies were asleep in their respective room. The atmosphere was quite intimidating for Tiffany because she didn't like the quietness.

After eating a few bites of her food, she decided to break the silence.

"Oppa, I will be leaving soon"

Nichkhun and Min Ah stopped eating as they looked at Tiffany.

"What? You promised that you would stay for another 2 weeks" Nichkhun argued. He didn't like the fact that his beloved wife and kids will not be staying with him.

"I know but it will be better for Min Ah and Angel. They deserve your attention too" Tiffany said calmly, without looking at him.

"But Tiff, does it have to be this way? I could rent a place for Min Ah and Angel and you can still stay with me" Nichkhun didn't want to lose her or their sons. He has to find a solution to their problem before he will really lose the love of his life.

"No way! I won't agree to that. Oppa you promised to be responsible" Min Ah butted in. Nichkhun almost forgot that she was there. Everything felt too unfamiliar to him because of Min Ah and Angel's presence.

"I am! And I don't think its necessary for me to marry you" Nichkhun said coldly as he glared at Min Ah. For a minute, Min Ah got scared that she bowed down her head.

'How can he say that? Don't tell me that he's planning on cancelling off the wedding? I'm not going to let that happen'

"Oppa, please don't make a fuss here. I think its best for you to marry Min Ah" Tiffany spoke out softly.

"Are you really serious Tiff? I can still be responsible without having to marry her....Please don't ask me to marry someone I don't love" Nichkhun said desperately. He could burst into tears on the spot if it weren't for his pride.

"If you're worried about my feelings then don't. I'm fine with her being your second wife or would you rather divorce with me and marry her?"

Nichkhun's jaw dropped as he tried to digest what Tiffany had just said. He didn't want any of those choices. If possible, he just wants his family back and Min Ah out of his life. He regretted ever agreeing to get involved in that drama with Min Ah.

"Please Tiff...You told me before that you don't want to share me with any other woman....That I only belong to you" Nichkhun reminded her.

Tiffany clutched the hem of her skirt as she remembered that she used to say that a lot when they were dating. It hurts to think that she cannot have Nichkhun to herself anymore.

"But you have to remember that you slept with Min Ah. This is your responsibility Oppa and I don't want our feelings to get involved. This is for the future of your daughter" Tiffany forced a smile. Nichkhun felt a tug in his heart. How can she still smile after all that has happened?

Min Ah watched the two with hatred in her eyes. She knew that Nichkhun won't be able to love her like how he love Tiffany. She knew everything will be ruined once Nichkhun decided to cancel the wedding. But she's Bang Min Ah and she won't let that to happen. She will do anything to own him even if it kills her.

"I'm going out" Min Ah said before rushing out of the house. She looked like she was in a rush, making Tiffany suspicious of her actions since its already night time. On the other hand, Nichkhun didn't care as he is now in his own world. He needs to think of a way to make Tiffany stay.

Tiffany sighed softly as she glanced at Nichkhun who was daydreaming. She silently chuckle because he looked so cute. If only he didn't make that mistake, then maybe they could be a happy family with their sons.

"I'm going up to check on the kids" she told Nichkhun and left. Nichkhun finally snapped out of his thoughts as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter