Chapter 41: Unwell

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun's POV:

During lunch time I drove to Seoul Academy to pick up Alex, Adrian and Tiffany. I couldn't stay for long because of the work I have to finish in the office. Being the CEO of a big company is not easy especially when you're an idol and also a husband and father to two naughty kids.

When I got there, Tiffany and the boys walked out with a little girl tagging along. I waved at them.

I got out of my car and help Tiffany carry the kids' bags. She smiled at me but her face seems paler.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry" she assured me with one of her best smile.

"Hey Appa" Adrian greeted me.

"Hey Adrian" I smiled. I waited for Alex to greet me but he was just standing beside Tiffany.

"Alex, aren't you going to greet Appa?" I asked. He looked up at me and waved with a poker face on.

"Oppa, is it okay if this little girl come home with us?" Tiffany asked. I look at her and then at the girl standing behind Tiffany. She looks awfully familiar.

"Where's her parents?" I asked.

"Her dad is busy so I told the teacher that I will bring her home after we eat lunch"

"Arasso" I sighed.

"Yay, Angel can join us!" Adrian said joyfully. I was surprised. Angel? Where have I heard that name before?

I ignored the uneasiness feeling and drove to the nearest restaurant. I let the kids walk in front of us while I wrap my arms around Tiffany. She look at me and forced a smile.

"Tiff, are you hurt?" I frowned.

"No Oppa. I guess I'm just not feeling very well"

"Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"Its okay. I will be fine once I rest"

"Okay"

I found a table near the window and we sat down. The waitress came and took our orders. While waiting, I decided to ask the little girl a few questions.

"Hey little girl, your name is Angel right?"
She looked at me and then at Adrian.

"Its okay Angel, he's my Appa. You don't have to be scared of him" Adrian said. I chuckled.

"Nae" she said. I could sense something familiar about her. Could she be Minah's daughter? It is possible right?

"You're really cute. Where does your Appa work?"

"Erm...I don't know. I never met him because he's always busy with work. That's what haelmoni told me" she looked sad.

"How about your Omma?"

"Haelmoni said she's dead. But I know she's not because every night she would come and visit me" she started to sob.

"I'm sorry about that" I said with pity. Tiffany nudged me.

"Oppa, that's a really sensitive topic" I could only scratch my head due to embarrassment.

"Its okay Angel. We will go buy toys later on" Tiffany tried to persuade the kid.

"Nae" she smiled at Tiffany. I felt glad that Tiffany could talk to kids comfortably unlike when she was younger. She used to dislike kids but after being a mother she's more mature.

After lunch, we stopped by a toy store and bought new toys for Angel and Adrian. That kid won't stop bothering me but Alex has been pretty quiet the whole time. He would only cling onto Tiffany.

Then we dropped Angel off at her grandma's house.

"Oppa, let's visit the company first. I have something to discuss with the girls about our comeback"

"Are you serious? You look sick and you still think about your work?" I sighed.

"Please Oppa" she pouted. How can I say no?

"Okay"

END OF POV
-----------------------------------------------------------------
@ SM Ent:

"Anyeong" Tiffany greeted everyone that she met on the way w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter