Chapter 23: Found Out Part 1

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day @ SM Building:

Tiffany and her members were busy planning for a comeback after her 10 months hiatus. The meeting was held with their manager, songwriter, choreographer, music composer and Mr. Lee Soo Man.

It was such a tiring day for Tiffany...after having to wake up early to feed her three son. And now the meeting took about 3 hours. Who wouldn't get exhausted right?

After the meeting, Tiffany and the two maknaes went to the refreshment room to get something to eat for their lunch.

"Unnie, how's the triplets?" Yoona asked.

"They are doing fine with Nichkhun Oppa's parents. They are really caring towards their grandchildren" Tiffany smiled.

"I see... When can you bring them here? I really want to meet them again"

"I'm not sure if that's possible but when they are older. You can always come by the house to meet them instead of making me tired just to bring all three of them here" Tiffany chuckled. Yoona nodded while Seohyun stayed quiet.

"What's wrong Seobaby? You look so down today" Tiffany noticed it and asked.

"Well~ Yonghwa Oppa wants to reveal about our relationship to the public but I'm scared Unnie" Seohyun said sadly.

"It's alright Seo...I'm sure he thought about it twice before telling you. He must have his own reasons" Tiffany said and patted the latter's back.

"I know but I'm still afraid of all the bad comments that the fans might say....What if someone tried to kidnap me...just like you?"

"Unnie will not let that happen to you. Trust me and try to talk things out with Yonghwa. He will understand if you say it to him okay?" Tiffany hugged her while Yoona joined the group hug.

"Okay thanks Unnie" Seohyun smiled sincerely and hugged her two sisters. She will try to talk to him tonight.
-----------------------------------------------------------
@ JYP Building:

Nichkhun was busy composing a song for their upcoming album when his phone rang. He was all alone in the studio so he answered his phone there.

"Hello?"

"Oppa? Why didn't you call me back or even text me back?!" The person on the other line was clearly irritated.

"Min Ah?" He was clearly surprised. He hasn't heard anything from her ever since six months ago.

"Yes it's me. What's wrong with you? You didn't answer my calls yesterday" she complained.

"You called me? I didn't know" he apologised.

"Argh! Whatever....just come by the VIP Club tonight" she demanded.

"What?! I can't do that you know....I have the triplets to take care of" he tried to reject her gently.

"Oppa! You used to be there for me when I called but now you're giving me excuses after Tiffany gave birth" Min Ah sobbed. Nichkhun felt guilty.

"Min Ah~...."

"If you can't come then I'll just get myself drunk and let other man to take advantage of me!"

The line went dead even before Nichkhun could answer her. He sighed miserably but maybe it's best if he stop meeting her. So he decided to stay at home for the night and let the girl be.

As he put away his phone, Taecyeon entered the room and greeted him. He only smiled and continued his work.

"Khun who were you talking to? Tiffany?" He suddenly asked which made Nichkhun nervous.

"Y..yes. why? Did you eavesdropping me?" He stammered but managed a smile.

"No! Haha....I was just curious. I heard your loud voice from outside so I was thinking...who could make you talk so loud if it isn't your wife" Taecyeon grinned but behind those smiles lies a different story.

Nichkhun only hummed and kept his head bowed down and eyes focused on the music sheet. He can't look at his band mate's eyes or else he will know that he's lying.

The atmosphere was quiet with Taecyeon trying to read Nichkhun's expression and every moves. His friend was just too mysterious.

Taecyeon's POV:<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter