the ego

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the ego;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  stop being so ego about it.. 

 

A loud bang and knocks was heard on her door downstairs making her jumped from her sleep. She was terrified at the sudden loud knocks and she got up from her bed, rushing towards the window to look outside. "Jinri!" she felt her legs trembling when she heard that voice knowing that it was Chanyeol. She didn't the lights and quickly hide behind the wall when she saw Chanyeol walked out from her porch to look up to where her bedroom window was. 

"i know you're home. open the door!" he shouted making her shaking really badly. it's 2 in the morning and she was afraid that he might wake up the other neighbours and clearly he sounded so drunk. She took her phone from her bed and quickly dialed Jongin's number but he didn't pick up. 

She stood by the other window at the side and trying to peek outside and saw his car still there. She cursed under her breath as she tried to call Jongin again but still no answer from him. "Jinri open the door!" he shouted again and heard him groaning outside. She tried to hide as she call out Jongin's number again.

Just then, she saw Taemin looked out from his room's window and saw her hiding, he probably see how terrified she looks right now. He looked down to where her porch is and walked out from his house, still in his black t-shirt looking so frustrated. 

"hello?" "omygod Jongin.. Jongin please come to my house now.. C-chanyeol is here and he's shouting and i'm so scared i don't know what to do i'm so terrified right now please Jongin com-" ". okay Jinri. calm down. i'll go there now" he ended the call right away and then she heard his voice downstairs. 

"hey!" Jinri shuddered when she heard Taemin's voice calling for Chanyeol. "she's not home" he said which somehow makes her feel relieved about it "how the did you know she's not home!? her car was there!" shouted Chanyeol back and Jinri tried to peek outside and saw him standing before her porch and Chanyeol walked down the stairs towards him. 

He did look up and saw Jinri looking down at them but he looked away almost instantly when Chanyeol got closer to him. "if she's home, she should've just open the ing door and stop you from shouting in the middle of the night" he said and Jinri knew he'd cursed back at him, 

Some of the houses' lights were on making Jinri groan because she knew they were awake from the shouting. 

Just then she saw Jongin running towards her house "oh for sake, stop being the hero Jongin!" he shouted at Jongin making the guy stopped before him in full surprised "Chanyeol, you're drunk" he said and saw Jinri peeking from upstairs. "i don't ing care if i'm drunk or not. i want Jinri!" he shouted. Some of the neighbours are already peeking out from their windows to look at what is going on right now. 

"for ing sake, can't you just come back when the sun's out?!" says Taemin almost shouted as he runs his fingers through his hair, almost giving up from the crazy Chanyeol guy. Chanyeol was about to punch him again which did made Jinri gasped but was stopped when Jongin stopped him. "hey!" shouted Jongin but Chanyeol tried to catch Taemin again when Taemin just walked away, shaking his head at the crazy guy. 

He did catched him and hold his shirt's collar making Jinri gasped and was about to walk down but saw Taemin looking up to her window and Jongin was looking back at her as well, shaking his head no asking her not to come down. "go yourself" Taemin pushed him off making him stumble upon his own foot and fell onto the grassy ground. "go home Chanyeol. you're creating a mess" says Jongin when the tall guy got up on his feet and Taemin left back to his house, rolling his eyes at the drunk guy. 

"look, being drunk wouldn't change anything. just go home. you're scaring everybody. Jinri wouldn't like seeing you like this though" says Jongin and Chanyeol just spit before him and walked away making Jongin heave a long sigh. He looked up to where her window is and Jinri was there in her night gown, still looking terrified. He pulled out his phone and dialed her number

"don't come down. i know you wanted to" he said and looked back to where Chanyeol is now walking away from her neighbourhood. "thank you Jongin" she breathed that out. "you should probably thanked your neighbour though he did shouted back and cursed" he said making Jinri scoffed a little "yeah but he's still a dickhead" 

"well, maybe he's not .. goodnight Jinri" 

 

Jinri couldn't really fell asleep last night and she was up super early, snuggle in her warm night robe as she sits on the bench outside her porch with a cup of hot green tea in her hand as always. The sun just gone up and she's loving the weather every morning as it's quite chilly but lovely at the same time. 

She's not going to her shop today neither do Sunyoung, leaving other worker to took care of her shop for today. She closed her eyes as the cold wind blows and she rested her chin on one knee before looking out to her silence neighbourhood. She did hope no one was pissed off because of what happened last night. 

It was so unexpected though she knew it will happen again later on.

She's somehow feeling greatful to have Jongin living not far from where she is and speaking of Jongin, she did remember what he told her last night and though she do sometimes hate her neighbour, she couldn't lie to herself that he is somehow quite helpful at some point. 

Just then she saw him walking out from his house in his black vest, showing his biceps and muscles making her gulp a little bit. He did saw her looking at him and just rolled his eyes as he walked down the porch stairs and picked up the firewood that's on the grass before walking back to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter