the smile

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                         

❝the smile;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                thank you .

 

Jinri got up to a sudden phone call from Jongin and winced in pain because of her back. She picked up the call and heave a soft sigh "hello?" she said "hey Jinri, sorry if it's a bit too early for you" she look at her table clock and saw the time, it's 6AM in the morning "no it's fine. everything is okay?" she asked, hoping to hear good news about him. "just wanted to check on you, Soojung made me" she just smile and chuckle softly "do tell her i'm all right. just a small pain on my back" she said and look down to her now big tummy.

"She'll come by in abit, i have to go to the office." he said and she simply smile "Okay Jongin.. oh, any news?" she asked but she can sense it that there's nothing new as always though they are working hard to let Taemin out and prove that it's not his fault. "no Jinri. we'll try our best okay"  she nods. "it's okay" 

It's already near his birthday, of course she would want him to be here but knowing how tight it was to get him out even, she just didn't put any hopes on it. 

 

Soojung came an hour after Jongin called. She didn't expect her to arrive so early but she likes it cause she got a friend to help her with breakfast. "oh did Jongin told you that i'll be staying here to accompany you?" says Soojung and Jinri shake her head no, kind surprised. "well you obviously need someone to entertain you cause it's been awhile. it's okay i'm here and besides, Jongin won't be around for few weeks" she said and Jinri smiles, glad to have someone to be with her cause she really need one. 

Also, she knows that there's a new rule for Taemin and that is she can't go and see him and it's actually almost a year and a half as they are working on his cases. It was hard for her to accept it at first, but Taemin assured her that everything will be alright. Up til this day, 

"where's Laila?" asked Soojung. "still asleep" she smile. Laila is already a year old, it's sad that he still haven't seen his daughter who's growing up so fast already. She never give up on him, nor any of them from getting him out. It may takes time but even if it takes 5 more years, she will wait for him. "have you thought about the birthday party this sunday?" It's his birthday and also Laila's birthday. It's amazing how she delivered her on his birthday but he didn't know that. He just knew she delivered their beautiful baby girl.  She wanted to keep him a surprise. 

"Yes, and i'd like some of your help" she smile and Soojung got excited. She loves planning birthday parties and such. 

 

SUNDAY

"is Jongin coming?" asked Jinri when she prepared the table and Sunyoung is here straight from her vacation in Hawaii. "he told me he'll be here but didn't say what time he'll be here" says Soojung and Jinri just nods "at least he'll come" she smile. it's just a small birthday party or more like birthday dinner cause there's only her, obviously baby Laila, Soojung and Jongin also Sunyoung and her boyfriend. 

"the chicken looks good" says Jinri after she walk passed the counter. Sunyoung is in charge with the food and honestly the house smells incredible. Laila is in her hand. looking beautiful in her small cream coloured floral dress and all sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter