the story of him

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the story of him;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  this is my life.. 

 

He may looked normal, he may look like some guy who's in his 20s .. he's probably 27 years old but no one knows, not even Jinri because she wouldn't care about him after what happened last two days. He's definitely not like the normal guy Jinri knows or anybody knows and he's definitely not the guy who people thought he's just a normal trouble-looking guy living in Erindell. 

Wrong

There's so many things happening in his life and some of it he doesn't even like it. 

like, meeting Jinri . the annoying neighbour.

And most of his life, he's enjoying it ... maybe

He's the troublemaker, he creates trouble for fun and he certainly have been into a lot of fights. The fights that will leave bruises and dripping blood from his nose or lips. He's not a guy who enjoys living like a normal guy because of his dark past. He couldn't cope with it and this happened. 

It's pretty normal for him but definitely not for the others. 

He goes to club, to the bar/the pub and sometimes ended up with some fights at the back alley. 

He came from a spoil rich family who lives in Manhattan, New York City and being in that family actually changes his life ever since he turned 19. His father is a spoil rich man who never put his family first and his mother left the family for other guy who apparently more richer than the father. 

He hates it

He never likes living with his family and he grew up disliking his father who's never put his attention on him ever since he's a little. But being rich is a good thing for him. He's richer than what people thought he might be. He's probably richer than The Kardashians or the rich kids in Beverly Hills.

He's a spoil guy with a luxury life. 

"you know you can just go back to Manhattan. Erindell is so not you" says one of his 'good' friend which he first thought might be his enemy or just ... friends with benefit but she's not. In fact, She's just like him except the bad side of her are not like his. She's a free and outgoing girl rather than being in tons of fights and end up with nothing but blood all over his face. 

"Everywhere is just a mess, no matter where i go" he murmured under his breath as he drink up his whiskey. "you're a mess don't you know that?" he just scoff before turning around to face her. "that's probably the second time i hear people call me a mess, but yours are not that bad" once again he just let out a small scoff when he remember that night his neighbour called him a mess. 

She's annoying

"i met you 4 years ago and you're still the same" she said and drink her whiskey as well before she handed him his cigarette box. "do you expect me to change after i move out from Sydney?" he finish up his whiskey and lit up one cigar in his hand. The girl let out a scoff before turning towards him "whatever Taemin, i have to go" she got up from her stool but he stopped her by holding her wrist. 

"you've changed. you've met someone didn't you?" he asked and the girl froze in her place

He knows her, he read her. 

in fact they were lovers back then, but they both know it wasn't a right thing. 

they called it off after 3 days. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter