the hardship

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                         

❝the hardship;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                i'm an idiot, i was wrong .

 

it was bright outside, Jinri found herself on the bed, covered with warm blankets around her. It was awfully silent, there's no sound other than the bird chirping outside. She got up and look around herself before going out to the living and found no one, he's not on the couch too.

She then remembered last night, the kiss. it was not just a simple kiss. it's different, she felt different and it's not in a bad way. not at all but she was curious about him. was he really mean it of what he said last night? did he really genuinely love her and the kiss, was it just a kiss for him?

A loud bang shook her, making her look back and saw him coming in and somehow covered in sweat. "i have to send you back" was the only thing he said before heading straight to the bathroom, leaving her confused. She didn't say anything nor knocking on the bathroom door and asked him, in fact she was scared. The look on his face was different, and she knows that he's serious about it though she really don't wanna go back, not now at least. she loved it here. 

She picked up her bag and started putting all her stuff in before changing to a jumper and a black tights. He came out from the bathroom, looking better but still serious. She have her eyes on him when he started packing his stuffs in a rush and he did not even bother to turn to look at her who's still confused with everything. "is there something wrong?" she finally asked but he remain quiet. 

He picked up his bag and left the room to get to his motorbike before Jinri followed him from behind. He did a last few check on the cabin before hopping on the motorbike before Jinri got up and left super fast. And the journey went back was quiet, non of them were talking even though Jinri did thought of having a small chat, but seeing him being so serious, she thought it would be better if she just remain quiet. 

After hours of driving back home, she knew he'll be gone after he drops her off. She knew he'd be away for God knows how long because all he said to her was that he need to send her back, and that's just it. it says it all. Soon enough she can see that they are getting closer to their place, and Jinri couldn't stop thinking about asking him things. The urge of asking him was there. She wanted an explanation, of everything

from the kiss, to the confession he did and now this. 

what is this all about. is he just playing with her and that's it. He's just gonna leave her alone without answers? 

He stops before her house and Jinri hop off. "are you staying?" she asked but no respond what so ever from him. "look at me!" she shouted at him. "i deserve an explanation. what happened back then, you were different yesterday and now you're just some stupid jerk that ignores everything i asked. can you just tell me what is going on? why are you so rushed with everything?" he stops and she heard him sighing. 

"i couldn't love you okay! would you stop asking questions?!" he said "but you said you love me and now you said you couldn't?!" she felt the anger inside her building up and even though she barely felt this way, this is the thing she don't want it to slip. "you made me fall in love with you and now you're just gonna say that you couldn't? you kissed me, i know it was 'something, don't lie to yourself" her eyes started to tear up even though she tried to hold it. 

"well i guess i did a mistake then" he said before putting down her bag and left. 

Leaving her crying, alone on her lawn and cursed herself for letting herself slip into someone's hand, that is a jerk. a stupid heartless man. 

 

 

"Hey Sunyoung, have you seen Jinri?" asks Jongin when he got to her shop and only saw Sunyoung. "she's not feeling well, it's almost a week she haven't come here to work" says Sunyoung making Jongin frowned. "is she okay? because i tried to call her, she rejected my calls every single time" he said and Sunyoung just shrugged. "she only texted me saying she's not feeling well and i shouldn't ask her much" it made him furrowed and left the shop, and decided to head straight to her place.

Its gloomy and dark outside when Jongin arrived at her place before giving a text to Soojung saying that he's at Jinri's and he will be late tonight. he had a feeling that something isn't right with her. Jinri rarely rejected his calls, this is indeed new to him and he doesn't feel good about it. He hop off from his car and ran towards the door before it started to rain heavily. 

He knocked

"Jinri, i know you're up. i see the lights in your room. open up" he said. he did hear footsteps but it took a while for her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter