the stalker

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

❝the stalker;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  not.. 

 

Life goes on they said, indeed. Despite her busy schedule with all the works that she's trying to complete before the fashion week, she's still trying to find some good quality time alone in Erindell just to take her mind away from all the stuffs that she don't wanna think of. Meeting Chanyeol last week was a bummer for her, and she gets more cautious everytime she go out and especially when she have to spend time alone in her shop. 

Chanyeol knows about her shop, obviously but oddly enough, she never seen him here before and not that she wanted to. There's so many things going on right now and the least thing that she don't want to happen to bump into him again because she knows that it'll get much more worse than the last time they met. 

But thankfully Jongin was there, but not today and for another a week because he's out of town for his work. 

But Sunyoung is here with her, helping her with all the stuffs that she needed because sometimes it does get pretty handy. She tried not to think much about Chanyeol and the odd neighbour just to focus on her work for now and yet again another but comes in her mind. That neighbour of her kept showing up even though she tried so hard to get up early in the morning to avoid seeing him outside, and to her surprise she saw him outside of his place in his shorts and completely bare on top, showing his abs and muscular biceps 

Jinri shake her head realising that she'd been imagining that moment in her head since long now. 

"you're halfway there and it starts to look good" says Sunyoung as she gets inside her studio room with a bunch of fabrics in her hands. "yeah i think so too.. i was being skeptical about it though that i was thinking of giving up" she said with a chuckle coming right after that. "well you should be thankful that you didn't" 

"yeah.." she murmured that out with her eyes focused on her work. she really am thankful that she didn't despite what's going on right now with her life. It was fine and great at some point but it always gets bad as the time goes by and she just can't find a way to escape from it. Jinri knows that life is hard but of course she needs to live her life to the fullest and just forget about those bad things

Like they always said, good things will come after going through the bad ones. 

And it's not even her first time having all this messed up life, she know she can pull it off. she believes in herself and she is so sure she've got enough support to lean on, like support from Sunyoung and Jongin as well though there's just two of them, Jinri knows they are more than enough. "i heard you met Chanyeol last time?" asked Sunyoung making Jinri look back at her

"Jongin told me" Jinri just scoffed, of course he would, she thought. Sometimes he can be super protective like he is her father or something like that. But she don't really mind about it, Jinri knows that he does that for a reason. He's worries for her, and perhaps he wanted Sunyoung to look after her whilst he's gone though she can take care of her ... even .. though if she'll meet Chanyeol .. again .. she think?

"yeah.. i don't know. he was somewhat pushing me and i just don't like it. Thank goodness Jongin was there" says Jinri and passed the sample fabric to Sunyoung before the other girl pasted it on their 'book'. "yeah he was a hero then?" she laughs and Jinri just chuckled. Jongin really does look like a hero when Chanyeol trying to create a fight. 

But it is nice to know that he'd done that for his best friend. 

"and he said you were dreaming a lot that day" Sunyoung pointed that out causing her to bit her lower lip, the image of her neighbour came back and just how he looked at her that day tells something but she couldn't figure that out. Sometimes her heart does tell her that maybe he's not a bad guy despite his look but the other part of her kept saying that she shouldn't go easy on him. 

Of course she wouldn't go easy on him, she's not good with stranger and she's definitely not going to be good to him. He's just some weird neighbour who comes back home late at night doing some crazy stuffs in his house that only God knows what and coming out from the house early in the morning before the sun even came out. 

It drives her insane to think of it. 

What is he and what is he doing late at night and does he even sleep? 

"Jinri aren't you hungry?" she stirred from her thoughts before looking back at Sunyoung. "huh?" Sunyoung just scoffed "aren't you hungry?" "i um.. yeah i think i am" she answered with a smile though it came out a weird one. 

 

 

It's really early and he honestly hates it but he can't do anything about it. He got out from his house in a navy blue coloured hoodie, the hood covered his head and he heave out a long sigh, It's getting colder day by day and he honestly hate it. It makes him want to smoke real bad right now yet again he's actually trying not to because he's trying to stop from smoking 

But he couldn't help it

He took out the cigar box from the pocket of his hoodie and pull out one cigarrette from the box up to his mouth and lit it up. He blow out the smoke and shove one hand in the pocket. He turn to look at his side, to her house and stare blankly at the dark porch and the dark room upstairs. He assumed that she's not home yesterday. 

He knew that she'll be home if the lights at her porch is on but not today. He shake his head, realising that he'd been thinking about it for no reason and it somehow makes him annoyed a little. He pull out his motorcycle key and get onto his BMW motorcycle and start it. Just before he gets to drive it away, a car pulled off in front of her house and the bright light makes him frown and look back at the car. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter