The Abducter: After

Collections of Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter
The Abducter: After

 

 

Broken family, painful failed relationship, twisted enticing personality and deceived love. Hating but also unable to stop loving the creature. The creature which showed him dreams then crushed it with the sweetest lie and pain.


"Let out your voice Hyukjae, let me hear it," the seductive, enchanting voice said almost in an order, his earlobe bringing a shiver out of him.

Hyukjae closed his eyes, turning away in the least he could do because he still desire him. Biting his lips to restrain his voice and moans as the creature shakes him more and more in unimaginable pleasure. His skin burning from desire and lust, hot and sticky damping the sheets beneath them even more. He's close to coming undone, not wanting to be seen he tries to turn his body and let his back facing the man above him. But the strong arms caging him denied him, pinning him harder to the bed and a palm grabbing his jaw to keep his face in place.

He screamed voicelessly as teeth sinking in his shoulder as a mean to force a voice out of him, a slight proud rose within him as he's able to deny the satisfaction of letting the man hear his voice. A silent protest and anger since being unjustified. He was allowed to turned his body away when they finished, panting slightly from the vigorous activity. Letting his silent back be the only thing for Donghae to cuddle after .

"Will you keep being like this forever Hyukjae?" Donghae asked as he embrace him tightly from behind, placing sweet kisses on his shoulder where he had sunk his teeth.

Hyukjae never planned to answer him nor talk, he refused to voice out anything.

"Will you hide your voice from me from now on?" He asked again as always in every chances he can. As Donghae knew the man wouldn't say anything, he added, "tell me Hyukjae, what do you want?"

And as always the only time he let his voice out was to say, "I want to see Chansung."


--


"Do you think the police still doing their work?" The boy asked before taking a sip from his cappucino.

The man didn't answer immediately, letting images running his head before saying, "I don't think the police will ever find Hyukjae."

Taeyong bit his lower lip, "it's been almost half a year... And the way he went missing was..."

"I've been having weird dreams and..." Chansung sighed as he pushed his hair back in frustration, not really listening to what Taeyong was saying, "it's making me feel insane."

"What dreams?"

"Hyukjae... He's crying," he rubbed his face with both hands, "everytime I dreamt about him he's always crying but never say anything to me."

Silence fell on them, Taeyong not knowing what to say and Chansung lost in his confusion and frustration.

"Maybe it's only because I'm worried about him, but..." he trailed off.

"You think those dreams have a connection with his missing?" Taeyong finished his line.

"Crazy right? I don't believe in those kind of things but now, I don't know what to think."


--


Come afternoon the house is always empty. The living room where before kids always playing and chattering with him is now always empty and those kids never seen again. Donghae is always gone at those time too, seemingly doing a work or something outside where Hyukjae is forbidden to step his feet on, not like he care about it anymore. He's trapped inside that house.

But sometimes he meet the quiet boy who likes to cuddle and hug him, the only person he saw beside Donghae in that house. Just like that day when he saw the boy playing with a bowl of fruits in the huge kitchen of the house.

"Hi, Hosang... What are you doing?" He greeted the boy sweetly who returned him a smile then went playing with the bowl again. "It's just you and me again today, huh?"

The boy keep playing but rested half of his upper body on his arm when Hyukjae came to sit beside him.

"Do you know where Donghae is?"

"Work," he answered as usually.

Hyukjae the boy's hair gently, the question which always floating in his mind whenever he saw the boy came again, wondering if now is the time to ask. "What is your... Connection to Donghae?"

The boy turned to face him, a slight confusion on his face over his words.

"What is... Your relation to Donghae?" He tried again in what he hoped an easier words for the boy to understand his question.

"He's my daddy," the boy beamed with a grin before letting his nimble little fingers play with the blueberries in the bowl.

Out of the remaining love Hyukjae has for the man, his heart ached at the answer knowing that before him was someone else in his role. A tear rolling down his cold cheek which he hastily wiped off in the little pride he has left and forced a smile when the boy stare at him with worry shinning in his dark brown orbs.

"My most beloved together, what a wondeful sight," the voice heard from behind them causing a jolt on Hyukjae.

A warm hand caressing his back then encasing the both of them in an embrace, thin lips kissed his cheek tenderly as if love was conveyed, but Hyukjae shrugged off the thought as he did the same to the arm around his shoulder.

Donghae sighed in resignment then hold up the boy in his arms as he's faced with the ever silent back of Hyukjae.

"Any request for dinner?"

"Meatloaf!" The boy said excitedly and giggled when his father kissed his cheek. Hyukjae remained silent and walked out from the kitchen without sparing a glance to the father and son pair, with every each step he took his heart breaking more.


--


"Hyukjae," the deep voice called ever so sweetly yet for Hyukjae only bring more pain to his trapped soul. "If it will make you talk to me, I will answer to every questions you have."

Hyukjae was tempted to voice out his thoughts as always, but he remained stubbornly silent out of anger and pride.

Donghae slide in to the bed, circling his arms around Hyukjae to kiss the shoulder, ear and his cheek tenderly as if coaxing him.

"Let go," Hyukjae muttered knowing he would lost it again and give in to the warm touches.

"What?" Donghae was surprised to finally hear him say something that he didn't catch the words.

"I said let go!" Hyukjae lashed out, jumped out the bed and glared menacingly to the other man on the bed.

"Hyukjae..." Donghae cautiously getting out from the bed, standing in a comforting distance from Hyukjae. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Yeah, for what? Just so you can put your child in me? Let it grow inside me and off my life and eats me?" Hyukjae shouted in disgust, anger and despair. "Where is your other victim, huh? The one who bore Hosang, did it kill them?"

"Hyukjae," Donghae said still in a calm voice yet hinted with warning tone. "We never kill anyone."

"We? ...We?" Hyukjae laughed in mock and disbelief as tears rolling out from his eyes, "you them together? You breed out of them in a group? You sick monsters," he hissed.

"We have only one partner for each one person, Hyukjae. We are not savages," Donghae was almost baring his teeth in dominance, but still have enough control to tone it down, clenching his fists.

"Then where is he? Or she? Where is the one who bore Hosang?" Hyukjae exclaimed much in fear and desperation. He gasped and wanted to run away when Donghae dashed towards him, catching his arms and yanking him to the bed, pinning him down by the strong arms while he keep kicking his legs to escape.

"Let go of me! Let go! off!" He screamed and screamed, drowning Donghae's words until a mouth silenced it in a fierce kiss. But Hyukjae was more of a distressed animal at that time, biting whatever on his lips as he can, tasting a sting of blood on his tongue as he's able to make Donghae pull away.

"Hyukjae," Donghae's voice was so low, stiff and restrained with anger, causing a tremble of Hyukjae's body. His eyes was so dark, a dangerous glint pinning Hyukjae more effectively than his strong arms, so strong was the fear Hyukjae could feel his body become rigid and unable to move. From between his gritted teeth, Donghae answered, "she's still alive and well, if you want to know. The one who I used to nurture Hosang was returned to her life as we always did."

Hyukjae is frowning although keeping his silence as Donghae's eyes not letting him to say another word.

"We never do anything without consent, Hyukjae. We asked them nicely if they, humans, want to help us or not through dreams. If they don't, then we will just erased their memories about our kin, if they are willing to, then we moved them here for a period of time until we can returned them to the real world," he slowly explained, for the first part was said still in restrained anger but then it's slowly dissipating and he only want Hyukjae to know the truth.

Hyukjae snorted, looking away both from disbelief and from fear under Donghae's intense stare, "there is no way anyone would want to help you."

"Oh but there are many of them," Donghae said slightly mocking and offended. "You see Hyukjae, strangely there are people willing to do it, people with... strange belief. And there are loners, the people who thought they've lost everything and those who wanted to run away. Oh there are a lot of them, Hyukjae."

His heart throbbing in pain when he heard the underlying words, 'like you who've thought lost everything, Hyukjae'. Against his will, his tears keep running down his cheeks, feeling so hopeless and used. "You tricked me..." he hissed and turning away, the least he could do to keep his dignity intact.

"I didn't trick you Hyukjae, you're the one who chose me and turning away from Chansung, I never did," Donghae let go of his grip from one of Hyukjae's hand to run his fingers on the wet cheek, "you love me, why don't you trust me?"

"How can I trust you?!" Hyukjae shouted, pushing Donghae away with all his might but the one hovering him didn't budge. "You used me! You trapped me here! You- you forced me!"

Donghae shaked him and pushed him further to the bed, his voice tight and a bit harsh, "if I did force you Hyukjae, I would already took you here from the very first I came to haunt your dream. If I did use you, you would already bear my child right at this moment. Why do you think it took me two years just so you could be with me instead of a couple of weeks which our kin usually did to gather their partner?"

Hyukjae bit his lip, stubbornly looking away not willing to think or talk at that moment. He just want to be alone, to sink deeper in his own thoughts and hopelessness than to think right away of what is everything actually meant. But the most he felt was so disappointed of himself to have chosen this path of being together with Donghae than embrace the real life with Chansung and those people no matter how painful reality is.

"Hyukjae..." Donghae called, voice turning back to collected and calm, regretting a bit for losing his temper. "I'm sorry," was the last words said before he step away and leave him alone in the room.

Hyukjae crash and cries, harrowing the sheets beneath him with his fingers in all his turmoil. The love he had felt towards Donghae hurting his heart, the hatred of being tricked staining his soul. And the trust which he had lost for so many years until he decided to gave it to Donghae, is now lost to all the questions he have to ask to himself. What answer could be the truth?


--


From then on Donghae never sleep with him again, never intiated anything more than casual talks and bits of coaxing. He never touch Hyukjae more than necessary again, just caresses on his cheeks, little kisses then nothing. Donghae let him be in his own thoughts and decision.

He had wanted to hate Hosang all the same, but the boy was innocent and not at fault in anyway. He can't stop himself from caring and maybe even love him a bit at how lovely the boy is to him.

"No, that's not how you read it... Do it like this," Hyukjae teaching the boy how to read, slowly with firm and steady pronouncation, smiling when the boy stumble over a certain word.

Hosang pouted and shaked his head at the frustration of always s

Please log in to read the full chapter