Unpacking

The Love of A Friend

 

[Author’s POV]

Sungjong led you to your room while the other two were struggling on moving your 3 boxes and 1 luggage you had.  When Sungjong opened the door to your bedroom, your eyes widen on how simple, but pretty the room looked. It had white walls with stickers/templates of black flowers on the corners of the walls. There’s a twin size bed at the corner with black pillows, black comforter and a white blankets. Beside it was a desk big enough to place a home computer and some books. There was a built in closet on the wall and beside it was a bookshelf as tall as you.

 

“Do you like it? We asked Tablo hyung what was your favorite color and he said black. I hope you love it, we worked hard on picking the furniture a designing it,” Sungjong happily said.

 

“Really?... I don’t like it… I LOVE IT!” You smiled widely with amazement.

 

Because of Sungjong’s happiness from what Rin had said, he hugged her with a big bear hug and started jumping up and down.

 

“Yah maknae! Don’t just hug Rin, help us!” Sungyeol yelled at the maknae while he struggles on a box.

 

“Why are these boxes so heavy anyways?” whined Myungsoo.

 

“Mianhe~ let me help…” Rin tried to help Myungsoo.

 

“Anniyo… don’t, you might get hurt,” Myungsoo rejected Rin’s help. Rin put her head down as she blushed after hearing what Myungsoo had said. *He cares about me?* Rin thought.

 

“ You can help me anytime Rin!” Sungyeol waved at you.

 

Rin giggled and went over to Sungyeol to help him. Sungyeol’s jaw dropped and Myungsoo’s eyes widen when they saw how Rin easily pushed the box into her bedroom. She then approached Myungsoo with a smirk.

 

“Need any help?” Rin asked him.

 

Myungsoo, embarrassed, “n-neh… b-but how?” *How did she move that box so easily?* he thought.

 

“I guess I’m just…strong?” she made a merong at Myungsoo.

 

After moving all the boxes and luggage, the four of them sat on the floor exhausted. They began opening the boxes and organized Rin’s stuff one by one.

 

“Woah~ a PS3?! A Wii?! An XBOX?! These are all yours?!” Sungyeol was amazed by the gaming systems.

 

“And you have so many kpop albums. How come you have complete albums of UKISS, but only two albums of Infinite?” Sungjong pouted.

 

“Ah yes! Since nobody would use those back home, I decided to take them with me*smiles* and I’m a big fan of UKISS so yeah.  Let me have those.” Rin took the gaming systems and went to the living room.

 

“I have something for you guys~” Rin cheerfully entered the living room where Hoya, Dongwoo and Tablo were watching TV.

 

“ Woah~! Those are yours?” Dongwoo quickly took the gaming systems.

 

“Now this is why I like Rin,” Tablo joked.

 

Tablo, Dongwoo and Hoya quickly placed the gaming systems beside the TV and installed the XBOX. They started playing with the XBOX Kinect. As Rin returned to her room, Hoya and Dongwoo were already dancing their hearts out in the game.

 

“Not that bag!” Rin screamed as she saw Myungsoo open the zipper of a bag. “Huh?” but Myungsoo just continued with his business and opened it anyways. “AHH!” a scream went out of Myungsoo’s mouth and tossed the bag away from him releasing one bra from the bag. “AHH!” Rin screamed as she saw the bra out. She quickly grabbed the bra and placed it back in the bag and zipped it. “What’s with the screaming??” Tablo then barged in the room. “N-nothing,” replied all four of them. Tablo then returned to the living room singing and dancing to Beat It.

 

“I told you not to open it,” Rin said as she placed the bag inside the closet.

 

“M-mianhe,” Myungsoo put his head down blushing.

 

Sungyeol and Sungjong just kept laughing at the incident. Myungsoo embarrassed, stopped fixing your things and put his attention to your cellphone. “Is this your phone? Can I borrow it?” he asked Rin. “Sure. The lock is a big L” replied Rin. “Thanks,” Myungsoo said as he was busy playing with Rin’s phone.

 

[Myungsoo’s POV]

 

I can’t believe that I actually did that. [the bra incident] Now Rin might think of me as a creeper. Aishh… I’ll just put my attention to her phone. Woah, it’s a Samsung Galaxy II~ I explored Rin’s phone like it was mine. The first thing I looked at was her photos. I looked at her selcas. *she’s pretty* I thought. Wait, Myungsoo what are you thinking? She’s family now so don’t think of those kinds of thoughts! After looking at her selcas and photos of her family and friends, I looked at the last folder. The folder name was INFINITE. *She’s a fan of Infinite huh?* I thought as I looked at our photos or mostly my photos. My photos? Even though the folder’s name was Infinite, most of the photos were me. Does she like me?

 

“Rin, you’re a fan of kpop right?” I asked her.

 

“Neh?” she replied without hesitation.

 

“You’re a fan of us right? … Infinite?” I looked at her straight in the eyes.

 

“N-neh… why?” that’s the time I caught her.

 

“Who’s your bias in Infinite?” a smirk started to form on my lips.

 

“W-why are you asking that? Wait a minute!” she quickly grabbed her phone from my hand and looked at the screen. “You looked at my photos?” she asked nervously. *she looks cute nervous* I thought. Aishh! Myungsoo, get a hold of yourself!

 

“I knew it!” I snapped my fingers. “and yes” I smirked at her.

 

“Kim Myungsoo you—“ Rin was then cut off by Sunggyu hyung. *This grandpa~* I thought.

 

“Dinner’s ready~!” Sunggyu hyung sang as he barged in the room.