The Beginning

The Love of A Friend

 

UKISS: Someday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400WrGCqKp8

 

[Author’s POV]

 

One week had passed by quickly and it was the start of Rin’s training already. Because of excitement with some nervousness included, Rin left the dorm early in the morning while her oppas were still asleep. She’s a trainee now and she has to work hard. Rin met up with her unnies at their practice room and started their training. Rin was already close to her unnies even before meeting them in real life because the company let them communicate while Rin finishes her highschool.

 

[Myungsoo’s POV]

 

I woke up with a smile for no reason. Since Rin and I are still awkward with each other even after a week had passed already, I decided to prepare breakfast for her since it’s her first day of training today and she needs lots of energy to survive the day. I checked up on her to see if she was still asleep, but I was greeted with an empty bed. *Ohh~* she left already. Disappointed, I just woke everybody up so we could get ready for our schedules for today.

 

[Your POV]

 

“I can’t take it anymore! Ahh~!” I yelped as Soorin-unnie pushed down my back to help me stretch.

 

“Rin-ah, we’re just stretching! Don’t tell me you give up already!” Soorin-unnie gave me a look.

 

“I hate stretching!” I cried as Soorin-unnie and I switched places. “Me too~” Hyeri-unnie agreed with me.

 

It was only the start of our training and I couldn’t take it anymore. I hated stretching because my body isn’t flexible enough, but since I’m the main dancer, I had to be flexible. After an hour of torture, I mean stretching, our dance trainer had finally arrived. Since I’m the last trainee of the group, I had to catch up with my unnies. Good thing I enjoy dancing and pick up choreography fast or else I would have stumbled down on every move our trainer told us to do. We practiced for 5 hours and our dance practice finally ended before lunch.

 

“FOOD~!” the five of us were awaken at the sight of food. It felt like we haven’t eaten for ages! Our training didn’t seem to end during lunch because my unnies discussed everything they have learned to me since I have missed a lot of training sessions. I’m so happy that my unnies are so caring. Without them, I would be clueless as a cactus.

 

The res t of the day was sing, learn to play the drums, learn how to rap properly, sing, drums, rap. We had to do our best even if it was just practice because Tablo sunbaenim was always watching our moves. We get scolded when we lack energy with our performance, but Tablo sunbaenim was sure a good teacher because in just a day, I finally got my rhythm in rapping. He might be strict at training, but he’s a great mentor.

 

My first day of training ended at 7pm. As soon as I arrived at the dorm, I just dropped dead on the sofa without realizing that I was alone.

 

[Author’s POV]

 

Thirty minutes had passed already, with Rin was still napping, Infinite arrived back at the dorm from their schedules.

 

“Aigoo~ someone had a rough day,” Sunggyu said as he looked at Rin who was dead on the sofa.

 

“Is she really a girl?” chuckled Woohyun as he looked at Rin’s sleeping position. Rin was laying face down with both of her left arm and leg placed at the top of the sofa. It looked like she was hugging the sofa. The seven of them stared at amazement on how a girl could act like this.

 

“Rin-ah, wake up,” Sungjong poked Rin’s back. “Wake up,” he continued. Then Rin wakes up and realizes her position. With just a snap, she gets up realizing that there were 7 pairs of eyes looking at her. Embarrassed, Rin just put her hood over her head and tried to lie down again on the sofa, but was blocked by Sungyeol who sat at the sofa.

 

“Have you eaten yet? You must be tired from your first day of training,” Sungjong sat next to Rin. Rin just moved her head from left to right because she was still half-asleep.

 

“Fix yourself up and get ready, we’re eating outside for dinner today!” Dongwoo excitedly said enlightening the tired mood the living room had.

 

The eight of you went to a Japanese restaurant near the dorm and had dinner happily. Everyone’s tiredness had all disappeared and laughter ended your day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A very short chapter just to show how Rin had her first training. :)

I'm sorry if its a boring chapter :(

Dongho will appear in just a couple chapters more~^^ but the drama will finally start~