Unfair!

The Love of A Friend

CN Blue - Imagine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaoyR4cCI0k

[Author’s POV]

You all went into the dining table and sat. Myungsoo sat in front of you… purposely. As you ate dinner, he took glances at you and when he caught you looking back at him, he smirks. *Why is he doing this to me?* you thought. Happy conversations were made as you ate dinner. Infinite asked you many things and as you finished dinner, both you and Infinite actually got to know each other and became closer.  Tablo left after dinner.

 

This week, you’ll only rest because by next week, your training will start already. Finishing dinner, you gladly took the chore to do the dishes and Myungsoo was about to volunteer too, but Woohyun, being the gentleman, was first to ask to help you. Before the day ended, you were now a part of Infinite’s family.

 

By 11PM, it was lights out. You heard silence again. Since you were tired, you really wanted to sleep already, but couldn’t. You tossed and your bed trying to get yourself to sleep, but you couldn’t sleep because of many things. You looked at the clock and it was 2AM already. You decided to get up and go to the kitchen for some “midnight snack”. You prepared yourself some cereal and since you didn’t want to bother anyone, after preparing cereal, you turned off the kitchen light and ate there in the darkness even though you were scared of the dark you weren’t since the PDs were still there in the dorm filming. After 15 minutes, the lights went on.

 

“AHH!” both you and Sunggyu screamed, but quickly covered your mouths. After knowing that it was only you guys, you calmed back down.

 

“Can’t sleep huh?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“Neh~ and I was hungryㅋㅋㅋ” you replied with your eyes smiling. Sunggyu also prepared himself a bowl of cereal. You both look at the PDs. “Aren’t you guys sleepy yet? Want some coffee?” you asked them. Sunggyu and you made coffee for the PDs and the PDs thanked both of you for your kindness.

 

“So... What’s keeping you up?” asked Sunggyu.

 

“Umm… many things I guess…” you replied. “I just can’t believe that I’m a trainee now. Before, I was just a fangirl who has a dream of becoming a kpop idol, but now I’m a trainee! And I’m already debuting next year!” you went on. Sunggyu and you continued talking about many things revealing your past and him talking about his trainee days before. Then one of the PD informed you two that they will be waking Sungyeol up for a segment of the show. Being quirky, a plan went through your mind. “Sunggyu----“you faced Sunggyu. “You can call me oppa. We’re family now so call me oppa” he smiled, knowing you were uncertain on what to call him. “Let’s make a prank on Sungyeol-oppa” you smiled widely. “I’m in!” both of you laughed evilly.

 

You turned off the lights in the kitchen and sat there holding your spoons up. One of the PDs had woken up Sungyeol already and you two heard a door opened. Then you hear Sungyeol whispering and laughing evilly as he went to the kitchen to get a drink first. As Sungyeol the lights, “BOO!” Sunggyu and you screamed at Sungyeol with your spoons looking like you were going to attack him. “AHHHHHHHH!” he lets out his dolphin scream. Both you and Sunggyu laughed so hard at Sungyeol’s reaction you both looked like clapping seals.

 

“Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!” hushed Sungyeol. “Why are you guys here? Why are you guys awake?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“We just couldn’t sleep,” you answered him, “and we were hungry” chuckled Sunggyu. “Anyways, we were about to go back to sleep, so goodnight Sungyeol!” Sunggyu told him. “Thanks for your time Rin, goodnight!” he smiled at you. “Thank you too! Goodnight Sunggyu-oppa! Goodnight Sungyeol-oppa!” you smiled and waved as you went back to your bedrooms leaving Sungyeol behind.

 

“W-wait... how could you guys just leave me behind after scaring me like that?!” Sungyeol grabbed his hair. “So does this mean that my segment is cancelled for tonight?” Sungyeol asked the PDs. “I’m afraid so” the PD answered back trying to hold their laughter after what they had just witnessed. “Really?! Aishh~ Is this the reality you want? Huh?” Sungyeol faced the camera and went back to his bedroom with heavy feet.

 

[Myungsoo’s POV]

 

I couldn’t sleep tonight for some reason. Is it because of her? Aishh… Myungsoo~. I slapped my head to go back to reality. I then heard somebody in the kitchen. I opened our bedroom door slightly and saw Rin preparing cereal. She couldn’t sleep either huh? I watched her as she prepared, but then she turned off the lights. I waited and 15 minutes later the lights again. It was Sunggyu hyung, he’s also up. He joined Rin and ate cereal too. *I also want to eat cereal in the middle of the night with Rin* I thought. Then they talked about many things. I listened to them *I also want to have a heart to heart talk with Rin!* I thought again. I went back to reality when I heard footsteps coming to our room. I closed the door and pretended to sleep. The PD noona woke up Sungyeol. This choding has a segment again, unfair. After Sungyeol left the room, I went back to my position before. They pulled a prank on Sungyeol, good job Rin and grandpa. *Wait, Rin called Sunggyu hyung oppa? I want her to call me oppa too! I also want to pull a prank on Sungyeol  with Rin!* Aishh~ how come these thoughts keep popping up?

 

I watched them in the kitchen. I looked at Rin. She’s pretty when she smiles. I’m glad that she’s happy with us, but its unfair how she already got close to everyone except me. *Myungsoo, when will you have the courage to talk to her without making it awkward?* I thought. When Tablo hyung showed us her picture to us before she came here and discussed everything about her, I thought she was cute already and I had this happy feeling, but now what’s this feeling I’m feeling? She’s actually prettier in person, but boyish. I slapped my head again *Why do you keep thinking about her?* Then I heard Sunggyu and Rin saying goodnight. I quickly went back to my bed and forced myself to sleep. I dreamt about somebody last night. I dreamt about what happened before at Woollim’s HQ, the girl who was taking photographs of us. This is the 4th time I’ve dreamt of her. Same dream for the 4th time.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Author's POV went from Rin to You XD I hope you like the updates^^