The Kidnap

The Love of A Friend

 

Girl's Day - Twinkle Twinkle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpcAhzN2_cA

[The song is not related to the chapter, but it will set the mood :D]

[Your POV]

After three months, I was finally back to Seoul, and this time it’s going to be permanent. I finally went outside the airport after passing customs. Exiting the airport, I saw cameras around. There might be a filming going around here; I wonder which idol is here. My phone then started ringing and I answered it. It was Tablo sunbaenim and he told me to go to parking lot B. [Tablo sunbaenim is going to train me since I’m going to be the rapper of our group.] After hanging up my phone, I started walking towards parking lot B. Without notice, two masked guys grabbed my arms and lifted me up.

 

“Aahhhhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed as they lifted me up.

 

“Let’s go!” said one of the masked men. I kept screaming as they took me to a black van. The people were just staring at us and the security weren’t doing anything! Then I saw the cameras follow us. Something’s fishy.

 

The masked men took me into their van and finally released me after throwing me into the seat. Me being confused, I just sat there hazed. The van was running and there were 7 masked men in the van with me. “Yah! What’s this?!?! Let me out of this van! Let me out!” after trying to open the van’s door, I was held back to my seat and the masked men started to take off their masks. As I saw their faces, my jaw dropped.

 

“SURPRISE!” Infinite shouted with big smiles.

 

“I-infinite?! What the…what’s this? What’s happening?” I asked with a confused face.

 

“We just kidnapped you!” Sungyeol excitedly replied. Ugh...he really is a choding. Who gets excited at kidnapping people?!? “But I thought Tablo sunbaenim was supposed to pick me up?” I asked them. “That was just part of the plan,” Sunggyu replied.

 

“What plan? Why did you kidnap me? What’s happening? Why are there cameras around?” I asked them and so many questions followed after one another.

 

“Just calm down will you? We’ll explain everything later at the dorm,” Sunggyu patted my head.

 

“Oh, ok then. Wait, dorm?” my eyes widen.

 

“ Later…at the dorm,” a voice next to me had said.

 

Myungsoo looked at me and because of his gaze, I just nodded at him. Since I was tired from the travel, after 5 minutes, I was knocked out already. Same goes to Infinite since they just finished a schedule.  It was 7PM already when we arrived at this building. I was woken up by a poke on my cheek. As I opened my eyes, I saw Myungsoo’s eyes. Omo! I slept on Myungsoo’s shoulder? My cheeks started to become red, but I shook my head to prevent embarrassing myself at Myungsoo.

 

“Ah! Mianhe~” I lowered my head a little so he won’t see my face.

 

“It’s ok,” he smiled, making me blush more. *Aish~ Myungsoo, get away from me!* I thought, but I didn’t want him away.

 

“ Everybody out of the van now~! Ppali! Ppali!” Dongwoo excitedly called out everybody in the van.

 

I followed them inside the building. Wow, Infinite really is noisy. We stopped at this door. We entered the dorm and it looked familiar… too familiar I thought. There’s somebody sitting at the sofa.

 

“Yah! What took you guys so long?” Tablo sunbaenim yelled at Infinite pretending to be mad at them, but Infinite and I just bowed at him.

 

“ Tablo sunbaenim! Why didn’t you tell me that Infinite was going to pick me… KIDNAP ME??” I asked as I approached him.

 

Tablo sunbaenim slowly backs away step by step as he felt the dark aura forming around me, “ah, that… haha …just to make the show interesting!” he scratched his head.

 

“And we’re professionals when it comes to kidnapping!” the choding Sungyeol smiled widely.

 

“But you guys almost made me have a heart attack!” I punched Sungyeol.

 

Tablo sensei made us sit on the floor, forming a semi circle. He told me about what’s happening and what’s going to happen.

 

“Rin, since you are the last member that’s included in the upcoming girl group, your training will only be for a year. Since you have the shortest training out of your unnies, I want this one year to be maximized and that’s why you will be living with Infinite for a year!” Tablo sunbaenim explained.

 

“W-what?!? But I’m a gi—“ Tablo sunbaenim cut me off.

 

“You will be living with Infinite because I want you to experience what you are going to go through already once your group debuts. Infinite will also teach you what they had learned from me. So even after your training during the day, you’ll still have Infinite to train and teach you throughout the day. You don’t have to worry about being the only girl… or are you even a girl?” Tablos sunbaenim jokingly asked.

 

“Yah!” I jokingly punched Tablo sunbaenim and everybody laughed.

 

“But look at your outfit! You’re wearing black cargo shorts, a Super Man tshirt and red Converse! … Continuing on, your training will be documented! Right now, you’re already starring in a reality show, “A Trainee’s Journey”. This will be aired once a week for a year! Every week you and Infinite will be given challenges and missions to accomplish or else there would be punishments” he continued.

 

“P-punishments?! You said there wouldn’t be punishments! Ughh… hyung, you tricked us again!” Infinite suddenly stood up all at once.

 

“*laughs* your missions and challenges will both benefit Rin and you guys. You will be awarded if you accomplish them,” Tablo sunbaenim went on and Infinite’s faces brightened up. “I guess that’s everything! Are you ok with it Rin?”

 

“Neh! I guess I could live with them right?” I nervously chuckled.

 

“You guys are family now so you don’t have to be shy around and Infinite, YOU TAKE CARE OF HER,” Tablo commanded Infinite giving them a tiger look.

 

“They already kidnapped me. They aren’t shy anymore,” I said and everybody laughed at my statement.

 

Then Dongwoo asked, “Tablo hyung, when are we going to eat?”

 

“Oh yeah! Let’s prepare dinner now. While preparing dinner, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong, show Rin’s bedroom and help her unpack” commanded Tablo sunbaenim.

 

“Neh!” the three quickly stood up saluting their hyung.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

First chapter = DONE! :D What do you guys think? I'm sorry if it's just a boring chapter :(