Trick

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 5~

Trick

 

Seohyun slowly began to regain consciousness. Opening her eyes, Seohyun saw Tiffany talking, or more like arguing with Jungkook. Looking around she found herself lying on one of the couches in the middle of the mall. As Seohyun’s hearing began to balance itself again, she overheard some of what Tiffany was saying. “What the did you do to Seohyun!?” pushing Jungkook’s shoulders causing him to stumble backwards a bit.

“What the are you talking about, . Get out of my face.” Jungkook replied, somewhat annoyed that he was being accused of doing something to Seohyun.  

Tiffany didn’t usually show it, but she did care about her friends a lot, and since most of them were very bad at thinking of comebacks to arguments, she would often step in to stand up for them. Seeing Jungkook carrying Seohyun bridal style didn’t exactly look like something you’d see every day, so of course Taeyeon and Tiffany assumed he was up to no good. If there was one word that Tiffany hated being called, it was a . Lots of people from a distance would assume she was due to her kissing her boyfriend all the time and sometimes using dirtier language which would be ‘unsuitable’ for a member of GG.

Taeyeon knew that Tiffany was about to unleash hell on Jungkook when he said that, and in all fairness, Taeyeon had never witnessed this side of Jungkook before, so it was completely unexpected. Although the two were in the same class at school, she had never heard him say anything like that, which was understandable since the two sat on the opposite sides of the classroom, and when Jungkook did visit her brother at their house, he was never this rude.

“Jeon Jungkook, take that back! How are you say that to Tiffany!” Taeyeon said as though she was telling off Taehyung.

Jungkook sniggered at Taeyeon’s words, and looked at Taeyeon with his eyes piercing hers. “You’re not my mom, Kim Taeyeon. I didn’t think V was being serious when he told us you were crazy. Did you really came here just to ruin his life?”

Taeyeon didn’t expect Jungkook to say anything like that. Her whole perception of Jungkook had completely changed, and she found herself to be lost for words, which didn’t happen often.

Tiffany decided to speak for her. “If anyone here is a you are, you little prick. You sleep with random girls all the time, and now you’ve drugged Seohyun so you can have your way with her!” she said furiously, pointing a finger in his face.

“The ?” Jungkook replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

Seohyun, feeling recovered after passing out cleaned the situation up. “Tiffany, he didn’t drug me, I just feel ill.” She said, holding her head with her hand since she was experiencing a painful headache.

Tiffany then turned back to Jungkook. “You’re lucky that Seohyun said that, otherwise I’d be wiping the floor with your .” She said sweetly, tilting her head and smiling at Jungkook.

Before Jungkook could come up with a comeback, Taeyeon wanted answers. “Where’s Taehyung?”

Jungkook’s face reverted back to a smirk. “Wouldn’t you like to know?” as he then looked at Seohyun who was struggling to stand up.

Tiffany was fed up with Jungkook now. “Can you stop being a for two seconds and tell us where he is?”

“Why would I tell you when you’ll just ruin things for him? You’re the ultimate blockers.” When in fairness, they were.

Jungkook’s phone then began the ring, which made Seohyun jump since the ringtone was loud. Taking out his phone from the pocket in his skinny jeans and seeing who was calling him, Jungkook answered and put the phone to his ears.

“Hey, Suga. Can you tell V his sister is next to me, so you might want to get out of here if you don’t want him to get a spanking…”

Loud voices were then heard through the phone, but Taeyeon and Tiffany couldn’t tell what was being said. Suga was another member of BTS who was unimaginably worse than Jungkook.

Taeyeon interjected knowing that Taehyung would be on the other end of the phone somewhere. “Give me the phone…” Taeyeon was worrying about her brother now, and wanted more than anything to know where he was so that she could talk to him and find out who he was with. Jungkook ignored Taeyeon’s request, so she had no other choice but to try and snatch it off him.

Noticing this, Jungkook lifted up the phone behind him so that Taeyeon couldn’t get it as he struggled to maintain the conversation he was having with Suga. “ off, midget.” He said through gritted teeth, which actually really got to Taeyeon. She was one of the smallest out of her friends and she hated it.

Jungkook then ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter