Time

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 27~

Time

 

“Seohyunnie!” Jimin shouted cheerfully as he ran with open arms towards her and Suga who had stopped to wait for him.

Seohyun knew what was coming, so braced herself for impact as Jimin almost knocked her over due to running at her so fast, engulfing her in a hug which constricted her tightly in his strong hold.

“I missed you so much!” He cried, burying his head into her shoulder as the two were a similar height, with him only a couple of inches taller.

Suga smiled at his strangeness. “I’m sure those few minutes apart were killing you, Jimin.”

“She never said bye to me,” He answered over Seohyun’s shoulder with a pout. “Do you want to join the hug, hyung? You look lonely.”

“I’d rather not.” Suga answered, putting his hands in his pockets.

“But, it’s free.” Jimin responded , raising his eyebrows to try and persuade his hyung who wasn’t interested.

“Jimin, you’re hurting me.” Seohyun breathed out when Jimin’s tightness was increasing.

Jimin immediately pulled away with a gasp, but still held onto Seohyun by her arms, checking to see if she was OK. “Sorry,” He said sincerely, still looking worried in case he hurt he badly. “Let’s get going!” His face formed a smile as he grabbed Seohyun’s hand and began dragging her behind him as Suga kept up with them.

The remainder of the walk was filled up with Jimin’s blab, as he tried to explain the basics of helicopter flying to Seohyun, in preparation for tomorrow when she promised to play with him again.

“Remember, if you hear beeping when you’re flying, jump out,” He advised seriously as though it was a matter of high importance. “Oh, wait!” He exclaimed, making Seohyun jump a little when he saw the board for the weekly sport events.

“Jimin, don’t humiliate yourself again.” Suga stopped and sighed, remembering the week before.

Seohyun was intrigued. “Why?” she asked Suga, hoping he would explain further.

“He-” Suga began.

“Shut up, hyung! You’re embarrassing me!” Jimin said, turning to Suga with a frown like a child. “Can I borrow a pen, Hyunnie?” he asked with a smile.

“Sure, if I have one.” Seohyun dug into her bag and got out a pencil, handing it to Jimin.

“Thanks!” he said, turning back to write his name to sign up for an event.

“I’ll tell you later.” Suga said quickly to Seohyun before Jimin could interrupt him.

“No you will not! Stop trying to ruin my chances with my only love,” Jimin replied, clearly upset by his elder’s words. “Do you want me to write your name, Hyunnie?”

“What’s it for?” Seohyun inquired. She didn’t mind sports, but it wasn’t exactly her forte. It might be fun though.

“Volleyball! The teams are random, but we might be on the same one,” Jimin replied. “Please!” Jimin stressed, seeing that Seohyun didn’t look too sure.

It couldn’t hurt, right? It was only volleyball, wasn’t that the one where you hit a ball over a net? “OK, but-”

“Yes!” Jimin cheered with a grin before Seohyun could add anything. “I’ve put your name down too, hyung.”

“I thought you’d do that.” Suga said as though it was a regular occurrence, adjusting his beanie which was getting a little low down.

“You need to lose all that flab!” Jimin pointed out, patting Suga’s stomach since his hyung wasn’t exactly the fittest person, making Seohyun laugh.

The light mood was broken when a girl with long, black hair came quickly down the corridor in heels, sobbing into h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter