Bad Girl

Misunderstood Maknaes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

~Bad Girl~

 

“Thanks.” Seohyun said gratefully to Bomi and Hayoung with a slight bow. The two then smiled and continued their conversation. Seohyun got along with both of them, but they didn’t have a great deal in common other than the fact her sister was friends with them. Bomi and her would talk occasionally though in their Chinese lessons.

Walking into the classroom, Seohyun noticed that the classroom had been revamped. Unlike the old wooden tables the science rooms had since she arrived at the university, they were now substantial metal tables with grey surfaces. All the other changes made it so that the room looked much newer too, making her pleased since she doubted the school would accept her proposal in the council to update the rooms in the block. Although it looked a little boring and dull, it was a classroom, so what could you expect? The smell of paint was immediate though once anyone walked into the room.

Looking around the room, Seohyun saw that it was almost empty with very few people. Scanning the faces, she wondered why people like Sehun and Kai were sitting in the corner having a banter filled conversation when they didn’t take Biology. Looking to the right of the room, Seohyun saw someone else who she did not expect to see sitting by himself as he wore his signature cheerful expression.

“Seohyunnie, sit next to me!” Jimin beckoned her over with a toothy grin which made his eyes barely visible. He was sitting by himself surprisingly, making her wonder where his friends were.

“Hi, how come you’re here?” Seohyun asked with a smile as she approached him. She didn’t mind Jimin being there obviously since he was quite a character, she was just curious.

“I dunno.” He answered with a shrug, retaining his grin which made her a little confused as to what reason he had to be there at all. Was he loitering? “On my timetable it says I have Sport here now.” He held Seohyun up the timetable as she read it several times to see that they were both in the same room. “Why, do you have a lesson here too!?” He asked, his voice filled with hope.

“Yes, but it might have been a misprint-“

“Woohoo!” Jimin shouted, stopping Sehun and Kai’s conversation and making Hyuna look up from her sleep as she was sitting by herself at the front (which was a little unusual).  “That means we can be lesson buddies!”

Yoona had just walked into the room, but hastily went over to Seohyun to stop having her friend stolen. “Hey, she’s my lesson buddy.” Yoona defended, grabbing Seohyun’s arm and pulling her away from him. No way was Seohyun replacing her with him. She then turned to unpack her bag on the table in front of where Jimin was sitting.

Seohyun rolled her eyes at her friend’s behaviour, but could see the funny side to it. “Where are your friends?” she asked, seen as Jimin was by himself but was usually with BTS.

“He doesn’t have any friends.” Yoona said quietly to herself in a childish tone as she carried on getting her books out with her back to Seohyun and Jimin, however the two overheard her remark.

“I do have friends!” Jimin protested loudly, making Joy and Irene who had just came in giggle a little at his sudden words since they didn’t know the context.

“Yoona, don’t be horrible.” Seohyun scolded as the older girl pouted. “Ignore her.” She assured Jimin, making him revert back to his happy status. Yoona on the other hand grew jealous that her attention was being shared with a strange boy.

“Can you sit next to me, Hyunnie?” Jimin asked nicely to the point where Seohyun felt bad if she rejected his offer. “Please.” He stretched out the word, making him sound like a child.

Seohyun tilted her head a little in confusion. “Don’t you want to sit with Jungkook?” she asked, knowing that the two of them were usually together.

Jimin’s face darkened as he looked at the table. “No…” he muttered.

“How come?” Seohyun asked, with genuine interest as she wondered why he was suddenly not as bright.

“He called me stupid, and now he probably hates me…” Jimin said with a pout.

“Aigoo…” Seohyun got sad seeing Jimin was clearly down. “Don’t be sad, Minnie. He’s probably just cranky since it’s so early.” She reasoned with a smile even though he wasn’t looking at her.

“I guess…” Jimin mumbled, not thinking that was the case. Jimin decided not to think about that anymore though. “Can you sit next to me?” He asked again with a half-smile.

Seohyun shook her head with reluctance. “Sorry, I promised I’d sit with Yoona.” She excused, as Yoona would probably have a fit if a promise was broken. “I’ll sit in front of you though, and I’m sure Taehyung will sit next to you to help cheer you up. Plus, I promised we’d play video games later so don’t look so down.” she assured him, making him happy.

As Seohyun turned to get her books out as Yoona had done, the older girl found it an ideal opportunity to gloat to Jimin by sticking her tongue out at him as he gave her the evils.

“Yoona, can you let me look over the no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter