Caught at Cafe

Upcoming Kpop Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Excuse me,” someone tapped me on the shoulder. Oh no.

 

“Hi who are you?” said one of the girls fake cheerfully. What a confusing question.


"I'm sorry I don't understand?"


"Do you not understand Korean? Who are you? How do you know Sehun?" the other girl said forcefully this time. I guess now I can't deny that it was him.


"We’re friends...we’re business partners. " I corrected myself. Business partners is less incriminating right.


"Yah she’s lying! Why would they be out so late if they’re just business partners?" girl #2 said to girl #1.


"Yeah and if you were talking business you would be at SM not here," girl #3 said.

 

I have no idea how to respond to these questions without completely lying or making Sehun look bad. I nervously looked down and fumbled with the receipt in my hand, one more number and my order would be called.
 

"Look she's obviously lying. She can't even answer us," girl #3 said. Well she got something right.
 

"Are you his girlfriend?" asked girl #1.


Finally a question I can honestly answer!
 

"Aniyo. I just met him," I denied truthfully. But I wouldn’t mind him being my boyfriend though...


My number was called and three trays were placed in front of me packed high with delicious hot and cold food.
 

"Hey all that food can't just be for you and Sehun! Is EXO back there?!" One of the girls screamed.

 

“Oh my god! I’m in the same room as EXO!” girl #3 said almost fainting.


"Please can you tell them to come out? Please please please," begged fan #2. She grabbed onto my arm with both hands and started shaking me like crazy.


I didn't know if the boys would usually take pics with fans in situations like this or if they preferred not to but I didn't want to promise them anything.

 

"EXO isn’t back there," I said quickly telling the half truth. I mean, it was only 4/12 of them. I tried to pick up the trays to leave but they moved to block me. I was just about to get angry and yell at them until the store manager came out to my rescue.

 

“Are they bothering you?” he asked reading the situation. I nodded. “Leave her alone or you will be escorted out of the cafe. You choose.”

 

The girl loosened her grip on my arm and I used that as my chance to get away. I ran away with the two trays in my hands and the third one being balanced between my arms. I turned around and pushed the door to the private room open with my back and was greeted by the excited voices of 4 guys.
 

"Ahh she's back with the food," Baekhyun shouted lunging up from the floor to help with the trays.

 

"Yeah thank god. We thought you might have gotten mugged after Sehun left you alone outside," Chanyeol said glaring at Sehun.

 

"Aishh don't make me feel bad hyung," Sehun said looking annoyed.

 

"It's ok," I laughed setting the trays on the table. "Your fans outside weren't that bad."

 

As soon as Baekhyun and I set the trays down they all started grabbing at their own food. We opened up our food and quietly started munching on the deliciousness in our hands. They were all preoccupied on their phones and to be honest so was I. I was catching up on the things my friends were texting in the group chats. The 13 hour time difference never lets me participate in the conversations. Chanyeol was the first to put down his phone.

 

"Hey Amy," he said flicking the un-styled hair out of his eyes. "Let's make a group chat with you and all of us."

 

"Ok!" I loved that idea. "Kris can you make it? Since you already have my number?"

 

Kris looked up from his phone dumbfounded. "Oh right. Yeah I can make it."

 

Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol gave each other weird looks, then looked at Kris. Kris just smirked and didn't answer their silent question. I had given Suho, Kris and Xiumin my number after our first meeting. The thought them wondering about me had me feeling superior.

 

"Just add her into the one with all 12 of us. It'll be easier," Baekhyun suggested looking onto Kris's phone.

 

"Okay. Added," Kris said looking up from the iPhone that looked so tiny in his large hands.

 

"Hey, smile!" Chanyeol said holding up his phone to take a picture. I hesitated for a moment considering my sweated-off makeup and tied-back hair which made me look like a boy but decided to stop being so hard on myself. I gave the camera a small smile, not showing my teeth.

 

"Great," Chanyeol said while typing on his phone. Then our phones buzzed and the picture I had just taken appeared on my screen.

 

Stranger's Number: Welcome Amy to the group chat!

 

Guess it’s Chanyeol. The picture didn't actually come out that bad. I texted back.

 

Amy: Oppa deul! Annyeonghaseyo!

 

Why do I always sound way more excited through text. Then suddenly our phones buzzed like crazy.

 

Stranger's Number: Annyeonghaseyo!

 

Stranger's Number: Welcome! Chen

 

Suho: Welcome!

 

Stranger's Number: Annyeonghaseyo! Save my number -Xiumin

 

Stranger's Number: That first Annyeonghaseyo was me! It's Tao! Kekeke

 

Stranger's Number: *pic attachment* Annyeonghaseyo Amy. Very delici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter