Time to Celebrate

Upcoming Kpop Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Shoutout fo yappsmin for upvoting, thank you! Guys please read the A/N at the end. Many things have changed.

 

“WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. YOU IDIOT,” Baekhyun shouted at Sehun from across the coffee table. He pointed his beer bottle at the maknae accusingly. Sehun was telling a story about how he accidentally shoved a member of Red Velvet into the snack table backstage during one of their SMTOWN shows.

 

“I told you it was an accident!” Sehun defended himself. His shiny black hair fell towards his face before his hand instinctively went to comb through it. Each individual strand was perfectly visible even in the dimly lit living room.

 

The energy inside the room felt good, along with my insides. The feeling was so light yet so heavy at the same time. I could fall asleep right now or perform an hour long concert, it didn’t matter. Whatever was bothering me before, sure isn’t bothering me now. I felt at peace.

 

“And you complain about being lonely, well here’s your reason,” Baekhyun shook his head in disappointment while Chen laughed his infamous laugh. “You’re too clumsy.”

 

“Hey what happened to our translator girl that you liked?” Sehun nodded towards Chen trying to change the subject. The boy looked up confused.

 

“What do you mean what happened?” Chen asked.

 

“Well you liked her, remember? What happened? Are you talking to her?” Baekhyun pressed.

 

"I haven't seen her in a while. I mean, we haven't seen her in a while. I think the last time was when we were in China shooting Happy Family," Chen said slowly, reflecting.

 

"So you don’t talk to her outside of our working schedules,” Baekhyun stated rather than asked.

 

“That’s correct,” Chen responded.

 

“Well aren’t you good at this!” Baekhyun said sarcastically, “You know you’re actually supposed to talk to the girl you like,” he said pointing around his beer bottle in all directions.

 

“I don’t even know if I like her,” Chen shook his head. “She’s cute but-”

 

“Oh please hyung it’s so obvious. You’re always touching her it’s disgusting,” interrupted Sehun.

 

“Yeah we've all seen it. You know she’s technically working for us. You’re lucky she hasn’t sued for harassment,” Baekhyun joked.

 

Chen rolled his eyes and took a swig out of his beer bottle. “She’s really sweet and caring. But I think she’s already in a relationship.”

 

“Well she will be if you keep talking like that!” Baekhyun exclaimed. He pulled Chen’s head into his chest. “You gotta pull her in like this and whisper in her ear, hey I like you, and then hug her so tight so she can’t leave,” Baekhyun said now suffocating his head into his chest.

 

“Aish you maniac let go of me!” Chen shouted trying to pry apart the two arms wrapped tightly around his head.

 

“I’m telling you it’ll work,” Baekhyun grinned stupidly, his face glistening from the alcohol.

 

“We spend too much time with each other," Chen groaned before leaving the couch and walking towards the kitchen. I put the dark green beer bottle to my lips and started taking big gulps.

 

“Yo yo yo,” Luhan said lunging towards me from the other side of the couch. He took hold of my beer bottle. “Slow down.” I pouted my lips and tried to act cute, something I’m usually not comfortable doing.

 

“Oppaaaa,” I whined, letting my body fall forward onto his. I rested my forehead on his arm. “Give it to me,” I pouted, speaking to him in Chinese which resulted in Tao and Lay’s heads popping up.

 

“What are you trying to do,” he chuckled as I rubbed my forehead back and forth on his bicep. I realized what I was doing was really weird but tonight my thoughts and my actions are not run by the same person. His arm just felt so nice under the numb flesh I call my face.

 

“Why is your arm so comfortable,” I hummed, resting my cheek near the end of his t-shirt sleeve. His white v-neck was illuminated in the dim lighting.

 

“AAAARRGGHHH,” Baekhyun shouted and flailed onto C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter