Home Again

You Are My Everything

Sulli opened her eyes,and smiled to see the familiar white ceiling in her room. It feels nice and comforting to be laying in her old bed once again. To some it maybe too girly having , with it's  printed tiny pink flower  on her wallpaper , even her bedcovers and comforter are pink.

It is a very far cry from her sophisticated bedroom in the city,which is a basic black and white and yes one that you can find on the magazine spread. She got rid of her innocent pink and lilac color ,just to be in and yes be mature in the adult world. But deep inside,she knew that she is this little girl inside. The girl with innocent and fairytale dream,and not the woman of the world that she is trying to portray.

She can smell the breakfast now.Her Mom was just so happy to see her back again after all this time. She tired to coax them to stay with her in the city but they refused to leave their old town. To them they were born here and yes they are going to die here. The city is too crowded and too noisy for them. They love the fresh clean air,the space and the quietness of the farm and small town. They knew everybody in town and yes feel secure d even in their sleep at night.

A smile came in Sulli's face,remembering their faces last night when she surprised them,by just popping up in their doorsteps. They were just too happy to see their little girl and just be home again even for a short time.

Sulli took a deep sighed. She didn't tell them her exact reason to be home yet. Her parents will be shocked and  will be humiliated and more they will be hurt if they ever knew what she has been doing in the city. They came from old school and was very conservative, to then a girl has to be chaste until their wedding day. They will be probably mad or worst hurt if they learned that she was having a relationship with a very much married man.

How can she be too stupid to believed Hee Chul, when he is very much married to So Hee. She should have not gone to a relationship with him,knowing that he is married and no matter what state are their relationship is. She bit her lips,feeling so stupid to believed that and feeling so hurt that Hee Chul can lie to her,knowing how much she has loved him. She has given up everything that she believed in just for him. How come sshe has never seen that,as she shook her head and wiped the tears.

She has to keep up a happy face and to keep up the reason why she is home....a vacation..and since it is almost a holiday season,it will be too easy to cover it up..as she got up and get ready to face her parents.

Breakfast was all laid on the table. Veggies freash from the garden, fresh eggs that just has been laid by their chickens in the farm, fresh milk in the glass. It looks like a big breakfast feast going on...

"Good morning" as she cheerily greeted her parents. His dad in his old chair witht he newspaper in hand, and her Mom setting the table for them.

"Good morning" as her Dad smiled at her. His hair all graying now and he has retired from his old work in the municipal hall two years ago.  "So did you have a good sleep last night ?"

Sulli nodded her head still smiling, suddenly she has the urged to just embraced her Old man, as she did just that....

"Ohhhh so where is this coming from ?" he said with a happy grin.

"I just missed you so much." she said. And then her Mom came ,smiling at both at them.

"He missed you too a lot. And we are glad that we can be together this holiday." her Mom said.as she sat down on the dining table. "Come on let us eat up before the food gets cold."

"Oh Mom ,thank you I missed you too. And I really missed your cooking." as she put a piece of pancake on . "I really do miss home."

"I thought for a while that you will not be spending the holiday with us..cause the last time...anyway I am just glad that you are home now." she said,as she looked at her.  Whatever the reason that she had a change of plan....she wondered if the guy in question is behind to all of these...as she keep everything inside.

--------------------------------------------------

" Mom are you going to the market ? Can I go with you ?" Sulli asked.

"Sure I will be leaving in few minutes. " she answered.

"I just want to see it and if there is any changes." she said in explanation.

" It  has became bigger now than before. You might meet some old faces but I am afraid that most of your friends are not around anymore,like you almost all of them are now living in the city"  her Mom said. "But I am afraid that there will be nothing to interest you."

"It is okey Mom,I just want to see the old place." she answered.

-----------------------------------------

The market place is now huge,just like her Mom has said. And it has become like a major business place. Here people come to trade their products. Little stalls for  fresh vegetables,  fresh catched fishes and seafoods, meat freshly butchered , and fruits abounds. There also some shops,boutiques, general stores for everyday needs also exist. Here is also some hardware and farm stores. Everything was all bound together in one place. And yes it is the only place that crowded in their small town...

Her Mom went from one store to another,until they are all loaded  with groceries. They also have small eateries, where they served hot noodles, and their local specialties of ricecakes. The smell made Sulli very hungry. She remembered eating in one of those stalls while her Mom did her groceries. yes it is far cry from the hgh end restaurant that she frequented lately,the place where Hee Chul took her. He'll probably caught dead going to this places if ever...

"Mom can we stopped by..I want to have some of those hot noodles and ricecakes." Sulli asked. Her Mom stared at her. The last time she refused to eat in thos places,saying it is unclassy and embarassing to be seen eating in those places...

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes,I am so hungry now.: Sulli said with excitement as she went ahead ....and sat down in one of the table...

Donghae looked out at the girl that has just come...He stared at her. He has not seen her before. He is sure that she is not from here. She is tall and too fair to be working in one of the fields or even outside the house. She is beautiful with a look of innocence,and her is long and black and shiny. He didn't even know that he was staring at her..as the guy on his side nudged his elbow.

"Boss...she is beautiful." as he whispered next to him. Donghae continued to stare at Sulli  and smiled. The girl in his dream coming to life...yes the girl that he has been waiting for in his life...

Sulli looked around and yes the place is almost full,as she found and empty table. And then she found his eyes on her. A handsome guy among the crowd and yet young like her. And she can see the admiration in his eyes,as she smiled to herself....Somebody interesting around,as she told herself. Somebody to interest her and make her vacation worth it......and then her Mom came to her side,as she lead her to an empty table...and yet the handsome guys eyes is still on her....feeling happy inside...