Meeting Him Again.

You Are My Everything

Piles of clothes on the bed ,one after the other as, Sulli tossed everything out from her luggage bags. Nothing seems to fit for the occasion. It is a country get together,an after the harvest gathering and nothing seems right for the occasion. Everything is too sophisticated and too hig bred for the farm. She wondered what do they wear in the farm ? She has not been in one for ages.

She eyes the printed dress ont he file,maybe this one will do for now,and then she'll just paired them with a strappy sandals. But then she felt so girly wearing the clothes,as she looked at herself in the mirror. She wants to blend in with them and not be an outcast and marked as the girl from the city.  But for now this dress will do as she brushed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror one more time. Yes she looked acceptable now as she smiled at herself.

"Sulli,are you ready now ?" her Mom voiced came from downstairs.

"I am coming. Almost ready now." as she answered and ran all the way down.

Her Mom smiled at her sight. Her Sulli has grown up to be such a beautiful woman.  She wondered the reason why is she out here now. She has not said any word now,and the reasons that she gave them are just not it, but she just have to accept it. There must be a broken heart out there ,somewhere along the way. Her sweet girl being a broken hearted is something else,and as a parents is something that hurts them too, yes they will help her nurse her back and hopefully find the right guy for her in the process. She knows that Sulli was attracted to the brught lights and the excitement of the city ,but it won't be bad if she finds her own happiness here as she mused.

-----------------------------------------------

Sulli was surprised to see the crowd of people flocking in the big house.  Young and old,  men and women and young kids all excited to be a part of the gathering. It has been one of the most awaited one. There will be food,games for the children, music and dancing for everybody. She can see the little decorations hanging in the open field. There tables and chairs and yes the long table with lots of food for everybody and drinks to your heart desires.

She looked at them and a picture of happiness and contenment are in their faces. Simple people with simple needs...are the happiest,she told herself. She should be just like that...and not hope for the moon and the stars...as the thought of her life in the city came...images of Hee Chul came and the humiliations that follows after that...She would never like to go back and experience the same pain again...as a frown came to her.

Her Mom went ahead and blend in with the crowd. And older man grabbed her Dad to a conversation and her Mom got lead to a group of older woman,obviously gossipping about something, as the y loook and stared at the people. Sulli find herlself alone watching the crowd before her...

"I hope this is not too boring for you ." a voice came from her back.,as she turned her head...and their stood the guy that has invited them over. There was a smile in his face,he is looking do handsome with that boyish smile of his and yes full of innocence...

Sulli smiled back. "No I am really enjoying it,just watching them." she answered.

"Have you eaten yet? Or do you want a drink ?" he asked. Sulli shook her head.

"No I have not gotten to that part yet. I never expected this much people." she said with a smile. "I am overwhelmed."

"I thought you are used to the crowd...since you lived in the city." he answered.

"But not this kind of crowd...where everyone knew everybody else. In the city you can be in the crowd and yes you can be so alone." she said.

"I know what you mean....that is why I love it here." Donghae said,as he lead sulli to the buffet table. They have rids, barbecued chicken. salads, staeks...all the good things.

"Wow this much food." Sulli said in surprised, "And you fed this much people ?"  in astonishment.

"Yes this is sort of a thank you gathering..Thanksgiving for the God and everybody who contributed for a bountiful harvest. " Donghae said.

"YOu are the one responsible for all of these ?" she asked. Donghae nodded his head.

"Wow that is a big responsibility. You are too nice to be doing this for them." she said.

"Well it is a tradition, my folks did this too, and people are always looking forward for this. Something to break the monotomy of a quiet and boring farm life." as he grinned.

"it  is hardly boring. So far I found people here to be happy and contented.." Sulli said.

"That is what I wanted them to be. " Donghae said,and then one of the guy came in to him,

"We have to start the program soon." the guy told Donghae,as he nodded his head.

"If you excused me. I have some things to attend to,But please do enjoy yourself." as he left her side. Sulli stared at him as he left...A man so young and so reponsible,and he is not a bad looking guy either...it will be too easy to fall for him...She wondered if he got a girl a girl somewhere or worst if he is already married and committed,as she frowned at the thought....