Knowing Her/Him

You Are My Everything

Sulli went in the food stall and looked for a vacant table,as her Mom follows. And in the process fund a couple eyes following her and staring at her. Before she could not be bothered of somebody is staring at her,she was used to it anyhow,and it may sound conceited on her part,but she knew that she quite attractive from ordinary. But the owner of the eyes seems to bore in her ,as she looked at him, and yes those eyes, beautiful eyes staring down at her,and yes she can feel herself blushing at the attention that he is giving her...is it the staring or is it the owner of those eyes,that seems to excite her heart,...

And before she knew it the guy standing up and going their way,as her Mom smiling at him....

"Ahjeomoonie...it is nice to see you again." as the guy greeted her Mom. And Sulli looking t the two of them...

"Donghae..it is nice to see you again" her Mom greeted  back. "You are not that busy in the farm?' she asked.

"I just came to order somethings we needed for the far," Donghae answered her back,as his eyes went back to her.

"Oh,I don't think you have seen my daughter for a while.This is Sulli,she came back for  vacation. She lives in the city now." she said. "And this is Donghae...their family is an old friend of your Dad..and your Uncle works in their farm."

Sulli smiled and bow her head, in acknowledgement.  "I don't think we met yet." Sulli said.

"You were very young then,and then he went to city for schooling so I don't think you'll remember." her Mom continued.

"Yes, I don't remember either, but it is nice to see you again." Donghae said.  "It must be a while since you have been here."

Sulli just nodded her head. "Things has changed a bit around here." Donghae continued. "You must be hungry, why don't you take our seat for the place is full especially on market day."

"No ,it is alright,we'll just wait." Sulli's Mom said.

"It is alright,we are done anyway,and we should be heading to the farm soon,so much things to be done there." Donghae said.

"Always the hard working that you are, like your Dad...alright.I won't stop you anymore." her Mom said.

"And before I forget, don't forget the after the harvest get together in the farmhouse. It will be this Saturday." Donghae said as he was about to leave. "And bring Sulli with you " casting a glance at her before he turn his back on them.

"Yes I will." her Mom answered for her.

"Mom.....I don't think I want to go.." Sulli said.

"We;ll see....it will be fun for you for a change." she answered as she sat down ont he chair that Donghae and his help vacated. Sulli followed to...and sitting down with her Mom...and think..maybe she should be doing things that she has never done before...and that is blend with the people in her hometown..maybe she'll see the reason why people stays here for good ad she mused and smelled the fresh noodle doup that brought in front of her and woken her senses and yes mad her very hungry....Yes she should have done this earlier...then maybe she should have not made the mistakes that she made....as she became thoughtful again and thought of Hee Chul... and then the face of Donghae surface...maybe she can forget Hee Chul through him.....

--------------------------------------------

Hee Chul has been calling and calling Sulli but she has not been answering his call. He even went to her apartment and yet no response...She left the town and he is sure of it,but he wondered where can she be...Of all the girls that he has met,Sulli is the one that is different. He just knew that he loves her, yes love her more than his wife. It has been a mistake marrying her in the first place and to continue this fiasco is even a bigger of a mistake. He has to find a way.. to get out of this marriage. But first he has to talk to Sulli and he has to make her understand....of what he truly feels....