Getting To Know Him

You Are My Everything

Sulli smiled at herself and even hummed a song as she walked at the yard outside their house. It has beena couple of weeks since she left the city,and yet now,she was glad that she came back home. It has been quite relaxing and quite calming coming back home and getting to know her hometown once again.

She looked at the vast fields before her and the rolling hills withing her sight....truly this is such a beauty to behold,as she took a deep breath, and took all the fresh air that the greem mountains has given them. Images Of Donghae came before her,his smiling face and his beautiful eyes. Is it possible that she is falling for him??? He is such a true gentleman, a very responsible farmer and good hearted. How come she neevr noticed him before. There are no more man like him anymore....man that respect their women..as a smiel came to her..

So far Donghae has been paying her attention. Even that barn party last week, Donghae neevr left her side. He is very accomodating, caring and yes give a hundred percent of his attention to her,when ever she is around. She is sure that her parents has already took a liking at him. She is sure that there are other girl who has been trying to get Donghae's attention, but so far,she thinks that she is the only one who has been successful. Donghae is not hard to love at all.

Sulli was still smiling when she went inside the house...and that did not escaped her Mom...

"Someone is happy today." as she teased Sulli.

"Mom...." was all Sulli can say.

"I am glad that you are smiling now. I am not even gonna asked why ." she said.

"Mom...you think Donghae likes me ?" she asked.

"Isn't it pretty obvious...he has been coming here almost evryday, and seems like he only got eyes for you." she said.

Sulli smiled and more of a giggled and she felt her face blushing in front of her Mom. "I think I am liking him too Mom. " she confided.

"Donghae is a very nice man." her Mom said. "But...."

"What is it Mom ?" Sulli asked.

"I am worried about you.... I know I never asked you..but the other guy in the city...What about him ?" as her Mom asked.

Sulli almost forgot Heechul....yes Hee Chul is somebody that she really wants to forget...He will be just a bad memory for her. A frown came to her...and her Mom knows the painful experience she underwent even without knowing the whole story....

"He is all in the past now Mom." Sulli answered as she tried to brush Hee Chul's memory from  her thoughts.

"You have to be sure first,,,before you lead Donghae on...I think he is really serious about you. It will not be fair for him if you are just gonna hurt him." her mom warned her.

"You don't think I am over Hee Chul's yet ?" she asked her Mom.

"Don't ask me.ask yourself.. I am not even gonna ask why and what happens in the city...but before you enter into any relationship,be sure that you are really free from the past and previous relationship." her Mom added. "I just don't want you to get hurt and hurt somebody in return." as she looked at her.

Sulli stared at the outside....as tears brimmed in her eyes....Now she doesn't know where her heart stands for now....And Donghae is coming soon....Is it even wrong to spend time with him....and enjoy his company for now ??? Does he really expect more from her.??? and can she give it back to him ???