Loving Him/Her

You Are My Everything

A/N- I have been watching this two beautiful people on small screen nowadays.with Donghae's "panda and the Hedgehog and Sulli's "Beautiful You " and I can 't help but wonder if it will be better if they are together in the screen at the same time. Yes been loving Donghae and Sulli in their character.s..and yes Donghae's eyes is a real killer especially when he smiles....and yes so seeing them and remembering my story of them...so now I am updating..

---------------------------------------------

Donghae looked at himself in the mirror. It has been sometime now,seeing Sulli on a regular basis and he knows for some a month won't be enough to fall for a girl and say this is it, but now more than ever ,he is so sure that the girl that will makes him happy for the rest of his life is Sulli. It has been a while since he was in a realtionship, and yes he missed the closeness and the intimacy of an opposite in his life after all he is only a man, a real man specie in every single word. it will be too easy to pick up somebody from among the many but it takes a heart to know and to make it feel right ,and Sulli seems to make it feel right.

He smiled at himself in the mirror contented at whatever he sees right now. This time he cleaned up real good. a black pants to go with his white long sleeved shirt. He has not dressed up in a while this good for a while. Working and living in the farm.,where the basic outfit is just jeans and shirt. Not that he missed dressing ups when he was still living in the city.

Today he is going to take out Sulli and yes aske her if they could make it official, and exclusive ....boyfriend and girlfriend.  The idea gave him so much happiness that it tickle his spine just the thought of it.He has never felt this happy for a long time.

The memory of his past relationship came,and yes it doesn't hurt him anymore remembering her. He has told Sulli about her and she very accepting about his past. Sulli barely gave him an account of her past and yes he doesn't mind whatever is her past is,he knows he will still love her with all his heart. He will make her forget him, and all the other guys who has been there in her heart....he will make her love him and only him....

He took his jacket from the hanger and went outside....and saw the sun going down the horizons....this is such a beautiful day and he knows he will never forget this very day in his life as he hummed a song as he went to his car....

-----------------

Heechul looked at the map before him. He finally got the informations he needed. He has been looking for Sulli for weeks now,and now finally he has found where she has been all along. He needs to talk to her and expalined the whole thing. He knows that he has hurt her,but after all what has happened, he just realized how much he loves her and how much he needed her in his life. He will divorce his wife but he needs to talk to Sulli first if ever she wants him back in her life.

He traced the locations of her town and if will leave now, he might be able to get there in three to four  hours. It is quite a drive but then...he got no choice but to go there,for sure Sulli won't talk to him even on the phone now...he needs to see her to convince her that she was the one he loves and not his wife.

-----------------------

Sulli came down from her room all dolled up.She was wearing a dress with a heely sandals.her hair is down with csacading waves as it frams her beauriful face.And yes her eyes says it all,it seems to light up as she miles at her Mom.

"You looked beautiful.Are you going somewhere special tonight?" her Mom asked.

" Yes, Donghae said that he will take me to the capital city. He said it is really nice there and yes to experienced some night life around the area." Sulli answered.

"He is not thnking of proposing by any chance?" her Mom teases her.

"Mom, we just met." Sulli said but she was smiling at the insunuations. Being engaged to Donghae can't be that bad. In fact just the thought make her so ecstatic about it,. She wondered too,cause when she talked to him last night, there was some sort of hint....but then he might be just teasing her...

"For some people a month can be just more than enough." her Mom answered.

"I heard about that. " Sulli returned."But Donghae is a very careful man. He doesn't acts on his emotions.and without a thought."

"I know....but just in case...it matters. I also really really like him a lot too." as her Mom laughed. And then both of them laughed..... "Am I that obvious?"

Sulli nodded. "I hope this time.....my heart is in a right track." as she told herself...