Getting Away

You Are My Everything

Sulli's phone just keep on ringing,as she stayed in her bed,tears running in her face,and sobbing in between.How can he believed him and played the fool? She thought that he loves her,and  yes she believed him, his every words . He said that his marriage is breaking down and in the process of getting a divorce. But now it is clear that he has lied to her.

And the thing is ,now everyone knows that she was having an affair with a married man. How can she be foolish ? She didn't know, that she was pregnant with his child and that they are still living together as husband and wife. But then she knew that he is married,she should have not.....as she cried once more..

Hee Chul was one of the young executive in their company. He was young and handsome and smart, and she an impressionable girl fall for him. She knew that he was married but he tld her otherwise that the marriage is crumbling and that he never love his wife in the first place .He was force to marry her,is she ever believes the word that he used.

She knew that Hee Chul was attracted to her the first time they met. He never left her side and was always attentive to her. He was the realization of her dream man, a man of power and wealth,smart,charming and handsome,so what more can she ask except for that ring on his finger. But then it doesn't stop her from falling in love with him.

And now the ultimate embarassment ,in her lifetime, his wife making a scene in the office of all place. She could have died right there and there from embarassment and humiliation. How can she faced her family if they ever knew what she has done ? What happen to honor and principles? What has become of her in the city ? Did she lost herself in the bright lights of the city ?

Her cell phone still keeps on ringing, but she dared not answer it.She doesn't want to hear more of his lies anymore. She doesn't want to see him anymore. Though she knew that she still love him very much. She doesn't want to be tempted again. She kew that she is still vulnerable with his charm.

Sulli wiped her tears away from her face as she started gathering her things....and this time she knew where she is going. She needs to go back...back to where she started from,in order to find herself once again....the place where she was happy and contented and yes have a peace of mind...She is going back home..and leave the glitters behind...

---------------------------------------------------------

Donghae looked at the horizons,vast fields before him. He smiled looking at his fruit of labor. The ricefields stood before him and has grown,in a weeks time it will be ready for harvest. Holding a cup of hot coffee in his hand,it always give her a certain contentment seeing all the beauty of nature before him. That is why he has built a house in the middle of the fields so he can enjoy the view in his every waking moments.

He has inherit a vast of land from her ancestors. They have owned it for generations,and in as much as the calling of the city has beckons him,he has opted to stay in their small town,where everybody knew everybody else. He got a degree from a prestigious university in their country, and has received offers to work in those high prized companies. But when he went back home,he just knew that he can never just leave this. This is where he belongs and where his heart is.

So he has live here for few years already, his parents gone now and he got the place all to himself aside from his household help and the laborers from his farms. For now they are his family. His relationship has gone awry too,after he told her that he is choosing to stay and she, she wants the city life,the struggles,the noise and all the funs that goes with it. He has not found anybody since then. But who will stay in the small town,or young girls will rather have the fun where bright lghts are. All they got in their town are all ajummaes and married women. But he doesn't mind living single for now..Woman will just be a complications...and if GOD  got somebody for him...then he knew that he or she will find a way to meet somewhere....

People  think that he doesn't have a romantic bones in his body .But the truth is...he is a believer in the word True Love.And if it meant to be then she will come to his life in any given time...as he smiled at the thought.

"Boss we are ready, " one of his farm helper said. Donghae nodded his head,as he emptied the cup in his hands...And yes get ready for the hard work of the day....