Chapter 6: Forever and Always

You can hear me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When I woke up I was lying in my bed. I couldn`t remember going to bed. I guess I fell asleep yesterday and Jonghyun carried me into bed. I blinked my eyes open and saw a pink note next to me. I opened it and read what was written there.

 

Good morning my lovely Bummi. <3 I hope you slept well and dreamt about me? kekeke Anyway, get ready fast and find me.

 

Jonghyun you cheesy idiot. How should I find you? There are so many places you could be. With a loud groan I got up and went into the bath room only to find another note.

 

Don`t think I`m a cheesy idiot Bummi. I know you will love it at the end, like always. I know you love surprises. I will give you a little tip. It`s the first place we went together. <3

PS: Take a scarf with you, it’s cold outside!

 

How did he…? Oh yeah, I forgot again. I face palmed myself. I got ready pretty fast and ate something before going to the park. Yeah, I figured that out really fast, ne? It’s a memory that I treasure the most. It’s the place we started being friends after I got into that bar. We have so many wonderful memories. It makes me happy and fills my heart just to think about them. I fastened my pace and finally reached the park. Not many people were here. I guess it’s because it’s Saturday morning and everyone is still asleep or somewhere else. I looked around, but I couldn`t find him. Where is he? I went to the bench we were talking back then and found a note, again. In it was something else too.

 

I`m happy to see, that you found that place so fast Bummi. <3 I knew you would figure it out immediately! After all, it’s a memorable place for both of us. Do you see the key? Find the place where its locket is and you`ll find me soon. It’s a place I`m really often, so please hurry!

 

Aish! Hm… a place where he is really often? Where could that place be? He gave me a key, so it couldn`t be somewhere I would go alone, maybe with him. Hm… It’s not my apartment and I think it’s not his parent’s house either. He wouldn`t give me the key. So it only could be… yes I think it’

Please log in to read the full chapter