Chapter 2: Can you feel my heartbeat?

You can hear me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

My heart was beating like crazy and I could feel his heartbeat too. We didn`t say or think anything. We fell in complete silence. It felt like years to me till Jonghyun decided to speak up.

 

“Are you scared?”

 

It took me some seconds to fully understand his words. I thought about what answer I should give him. I can`t lie, he would know…

 

“No.”

 

I don`t know why I didn`t push him away, I didn`t know why he didn`t either, but I knew I wasn`t scared and that I trusted him. He wouldn`t hurt me. He never would. He hesitated first. He didn`t know what to do. He can`t hide his nervousness. I wasn`t calm either. I knew he wanted to kiss me and I for some reason wanted too. He leaned in slowly. I could feel the warmth of his body. I closed my eyes, my breath got heavier until I could feel his lips touching mine softly. It was innocent and sweet, just how you would wish your first kiss to be. I smiled into the kiss at that thought. Jonghyun smiled too. I guess he heard that.

 

We separated again. Our breathes now even heavier than before and our hearts beating like crazy.

 

“I heard that.”

 

He whispered into my ear. I blushed although I knew he did hear it. It’s just that his breathe was tickling my ear.

 

“Don`t…”

 

Of course he noticed. He smirked and kissed the spot behind my ear. I shivered and bite m

Please log in to read the full chapter