Chapter 3: I love you

You can hear me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When we woke up the next morning, of course, we were late - very late to be exact, but I couldn`t care about that. My thoughts were already back to when I woke up in Jonghyuns arms today. I felt safe and didn`t want to lose that feeling so fast. I woke up earlier than Jonghyun though, but I couldn`t wake him. He looked so adorable when he slept. He always would make light whining sounds and wrinkle his nose sometimes. I was smiling and chuckling all to myself the whole morning because of that. At some point I could feel him stir and he opened his eyes slowly. He smiled when he noticed me, still lying in his arms.

 

“Good morning beautiful.”

 

“Good morning Jjong.”

 

I could feel him holding me tighter. He nuzzled his nose in my neck and gave me a light peck. My heart made a jump at that. It was dancing crazily in my chest.

 

“W-We have to get ready for school Jjong.”

 

“But I don`t want to go Bummi.”

 

“Stop whining. You know we have to.”

 

He sighed and stood up from the couch. I followed him in the kitchen, where he made himself a bowl with cereals. I wasn`t hungry, so I only watched him eating happily. When he was done, we got ready and now we were walking to school together or rather he was walking me to school and afterwards he is going to his school, that wasn`t far away.

 

“Jjong?”

 

“Hm?”

Please log in to read the full chapter