Chapter 4: To be with you

You can hear me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Nearly three month passed now. Jonghyun changed schools and we were having some classes together too. We were happy in love and everyone could see that. And by everyone I mean that jerks too. First they thought it would be funny to bully me even more. They hate me for being a “”. That’s what they call me all the time, but Jonghyun stopped them pretty fast. He can look really scary when he is mad. I guess they were scared of him and never got near him because of that. So, they got far away from me too, because Jjong and I were always together. School seemed more enjoyable for me now, because of Jonghyuns presence. I felt happy to spend more time with him. He was too. We were always eating together on the rooftop now, wanting some alone time and to avoid the disgusting looks others were giving us.

 

When we were alone on top of the world I leaned into him and placed my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed that moment. It was really comfortable. I could feel his body heat and could smell his scent. It always calmed me down. He wrapped his arm around my body and I looked up to him. He leaned in and gave me a loving peck on my lips. We never talked about our relationship and we never felt to make it official. We both knew what we looked like, so we didn`t feel it was necessary. I loved him with all my heart. It scares me to think that he could leave me someday.

 

“Bummi… stop thinking that. I would never lea

Please log in to read the full chapter