Chapter 5: Perfect

You can hear me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When we were back to my apartment I made my way to the kitchen, making dinner. I know I could cook really well and I wanted to show my “second ability” to Jonghyun. I know he loves eating. While I prepared everything I needed, Jonghyun was standing in the doorframe to the kitchen and watching me. I have nothing against him admiring my doing. I actually loved the attention I got. I hummed to myself while cooking and didn`t notice him approaching me. When he was standing behind my back he slid his arms around my waist, back hugging me. He nuzzled his nose in my neck and took in my scent.

 

“You smell much better, than that dinner you are making Bummi.”

 

Oh my god! Did he really just think that? I stopped in what I was doing and I could feel the heat rising into my face. I couldn`t say anything right now. He hummed and smiled into my neck.

 

“I`m going to watch some TV. Call me when you are done, ok?”

 

“O-Ok…”

 

I swallowed the lump in my throat down. What just happened? Ok, calm down. It wouldn`t help to freak out now. I guess it’s really normal to do such things at some point. Maybe I should focus back on cooking now, yes that’s what I`m doing!

 

After I was done (and the little accident out of my mind) I called Jonghyun to come eating with me. He stormed into the kitchen with a smile paved into his face. I guess he heard my little freak out, but what c

Please log in to read the full chapter