The Tenth Floor

Nil

It was too silent. Everyone was tensed and alert. They reacted to every little thing. A rat scurrying across the floor, a bird flapping it's wings outside and even the ants on the wall. The stairs had led them out to the tenth floor and they had, bravely, come out after that. 

"Wait..." Wooyoung called in a soft voice as he paused next to a directory. "Do all office buildings have private swimming pools?" He asked.

"No." Taecyeon answered shortly. "Just because HQ has a pool doesn't mean every office building has a pool." He said it like Wooyoung was stupid.

"But..." Wooyoung frowned. Junho walked over to see.

"Hey, this floor has a pool." Junho said. "Look, it's just right ahead..." He paused. "Actually, the only thing that's on this floor is the pool." He added.

Taecyeon now came over. "A swimming pool? What does an office building need a swimming pool for?" He muttered.

"Let's move on, okay?" Victoria nudged Nickhun. 

"Yeah, it's not safe to be in one place too long." Taecyeon readily agreed. The group of eight moved on together, heading straight for the large double doors marking the entrance to the pool.

Upon reaching the doors, they heard water splashes from within. Exchanging a glance with Junho, the two bravely pushed open the double doors. A six-headed reptile was in the pool. At one look, it was silver but upon closer observation, its' scales were metallic.

"How in the world..." Krystal breathed.

The reptile was humongous and it was playing with the water but their entrance had distracted it and it looked up. All six pairs of it's eyes were blood red and that scared the hell out of the girls. "It's red." Luna weakly said.

Nickhun risked shooting a bullet at it. The bullet deflected off it's metal scales with a 'ping' sound. "And it's metal. How are we going to take it out?" Nickhun growled.

"We'll manage somehow..." Taecyeon said but he looked pretty worried. "I'm more worried why there isn't any other zombies around anymore. Instead, he made a monster like that?"

"What if we die here?" Wooyoung asked. "We'll never find out what happened to Jaebum-hyung, Junsu-hyung and Sulli!"

"Calm down. Don't think about those things now." Nickhun said. "Our main goal is to defeat that thing right now. We'll have to hit the places where its' scales don't cover, the mouths when it opens and the underside." Nickhun said.

"Alright, let's roll!" Taecyeon shouted a war cry and the eight all split into a formation that they had practised regularly and in to attacking mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------