Jaebum's Past

Nil

Jaebum. Park Jaebum. That was not his true name. His true and legit name was Jay Park. He belonged nowhere. He had only joined the Union because someone had helped him and picked him up. That someone was the head of the Union and having taken him in already, Jaebum felt indebted to him and wanted to repay him.

Jay Park had been a boy who knew nothing about the world. A boy who took everything for granted and paid the consequences. Jay Park was somebody who didn't care about so many things.

But at the point of Jay's lowest point in life, when he thought he was going to die, the head of the Union gave him reason to live again. He gave him a new identity and a new home. A place where he had friends, a place where he belonged. Forging a strong friendship with his fellow friends, he soon became the leader of the elite group, trained in so many things. He felt needed and wanted. He felt loved.

He promised to repay the Union for what they had done for him. Everything the Union had done, Jaebum had found it amazing and inspiring. He decided to formally join the Union and so he did.

Jay Park existed no more from that day he had taken the man's held out hand. Jay Park was the past. Park Jaebum was the present and future.

For Jaebum, he could not afford to lose. He must succeed and repay his friends and the Union's head for everything. He never wanted to take things for granted. He had to repay Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Junsu and all his other friends back at the Union.

He had to kill Rain to repay them. He had to survive the zombies and kill Rain. With his own two hands. And end this nightmare and hell hole for everyone. All the kids who had lost their parents due to the zombies, all those who had lost their lives and more importantly, for humanity to survive.

Jaebum shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts. It was now or never. It was a do or die situation. Park Jaebum will not go down without a fight. If possible, he will take down every singe zombie and then Rain, if not, he will take down all the zombies at the very least. That he owed to the people.

Bracing himself, he shouted loudly to give himself more confidence as he drew his pocket knife out from his pocket. 'I will take you down, Rain.' He promised.

"Look out!" Sulli shouted to Wooyoung.

The zombies had come too near to them already and Wooyoung was knocked completely unconscious. Wooyoung lay on the ground as the zombie leaned over to devour him when the helicopter withdrew from the building and fired bullets against the glass, shattering the heavily tinted glass.

The light momentarily stunned the zombies and that gave the Union agents' time to regroup and recover.