Hope

Nil

The Union's helicopter shot more bullets from the in-built machine gun beneath the helicopter. The door was pulled open as someone readied a sniper. WIth his hair flying back due to the wind and a clear eyepatch on the other eye, the agents instantly knew it was Taecyeon that they were seeing. He aimed and then shot precisely at the zombie hovering above Wooyoung, effectively taking him out.

Rain stared flabbergasted. He hadn't expected anyone from the Union to come and help these agents. They had never done this before in the past and it was because of that that Rain had left the Union and swore vengance. He had not only lost his unit, called MBLAQ (otherwise known as Master , which consisted of five strong young men that were to be trained as elites but he had also lost the love of his life, who had died in a mission wherein the Union had not sent any backup to her.

Trembling with anger, he clenched his fist and could not recompose himself. His body rocked inconsistently, so much that he wasn't aware that the helicopter was slowly flying away, further off and that the eight agents of the Union had their morale boosted and were actually fighting back. In fact, he didn't even notice that the elevator had come up again, this time with one more agent; the most strongest and skilled agent in the Union, Hwang Chansung.

By the time Rain caught on to what had already happened, the nine agents had finished up with the zombies and cleared them off.

Rain stared at them. "Give it up, Rain." Jaebum said as he raised his revolver and pointed it at Rain. "You've lost."

"No... No, I haven't." Rain answered as he slowly sat down back on his chair. "I have done this not only to get back at the Union but at all humans. It was not the Union who killed her but humans... This is my revenge on the world, for turning your back on me!" He shouted and smashed his fist down on a red button that stuck out on his table.

The building shook slightly then from one corner of the room, a ball was rolled out. It was a huge ball, about the size of normal human being sized. It suddenly burst open and a bright creature came forth from the ball. It was elevated above the ground. Although it had a sense of beauty, the sinister aura around it cautioned the agents. This was no creature to be taken lightly.

Moreover, they could easily tell that this was a zombie, seeing from the way that it was amputated and the blank look in its' eyes.

"This is my ultimate creation. He will destroy all humans and recreate the world!" Rain cackled madly. "This is the last and final battle. Of which you have been doomed to fail!" He leaned back again to watch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boo! Sorry for not updating so much anymore! This is going to be my last update for about a week. Because I'm going overseas and I don't think there's going to be any internet available. When I get back, I'll give you a double or triple update! 

Comments are loved! Thank you to my faithful readers~ <3