Truth

Nil

It had been two weeks since they had taken custody of Rain. The city was slowly beginning to mend itself in the process. Slow but at least, the people were no longer at risk, no longer needed to fear for their lives. They were safe. The Union's agents were posted throughout the city to take care of the wounded and tried to restore law and order to the city. At first, there was chaos. It suddenly became apparent that there were people who actually supported Rain. They believed in Rain's justice and resented the world. After much persuasion on the Union's part, they finally settled down.

Many lives were lost but it became obvious that Rain's goals were truly not the children. There were hardly any children dead or injured. Most of those dead were adults and the elderly. Bodies of teenagers were rarely found but most teenagers hated Rain, for taking away their families. Their city, their home, it was half-destroyed already.

Two long and lifeless weeks it had been for Rain. He was locked up in a cell, supposedly the 'Reflecting Room' for agents who did something wrong on the mission. It was the place perfect for reflection. No one would come and disturb you. The only person who came was the person who gave the food and water. Rain, initially, hadn't wanted to eat at all and wanted to die of starvation but his 'jailer' had threatened that if he didn't eat, tubes were going to be forced into his body to make him eat.

Rain lay on the hard wooden bed. He was no longer dressed in his suit. His trial. 'My trial.' He thought. 'Isn't it supposed to be today?' He wondered. He looked up at the dreary and gray ceiling and chuckled lowly. 

Footsteps were heard from a distance and they stopped outside the grilled-bar door. Rain didn't even turn to look. He continued to busy himself with examining the ceiling. "Rain, your trial is today. The people have all gathered at the square." Jaebum's voice spoke. "Take him." Jaebum told the two armed guards who had came with him.

The cell door unlocked and the two entered and grabbed Rain up. Rain didn't resist and let them carry him out the door and follow Jaebum's lead. "How many days have passed?" Rain asked with a hint of mild humor masked within his words.

Jaebum paused and glanced back at Rain. "Fifteen days. The people are ready to judge you." Jaebum turned and continued walking, the guards following dutifully.

They reached the Union's lobby, where, for once, it was empty. Another door opened and a line of agents flowed in. Rain paused, wondering who they were and then his eyes widened. They were the agents who were tasked to find him, not only that but there were five other agents with them. Five other agents that Rain had a feeling he knew... Five... MBLAQ was five members... Rain's gaze landed on the boy with huge eye bags. He had a necklace with a musical note pendant. Another boy had a bracelet with the same musical note on it. The third boy had a ring, the fourth an earring and the fifth; his own musical pendant hung from his hair, tied and bonded to his hair.

"When you go through those doors, Rain, you will be marked everything possible." Sulli said softly. "You will be assessed by the people but you will be judged fairly." She sounded regretful. "I was only five and have yet to begin training when you were still around in the Union. While that may be so, we all know of your greatness and how you contributed to the Union. How you created and forged a path for all young agents to go through."

Jaebum walked over to the others and then he turned to face Rain. "Rain. Jung Jihoon, as you are known to these agents. It is time for your judgement. But never forget that you will be judged fairly." There was an unreadable expression on Jaebum's face.

Shaking his head lightly, Rain managed a shaky smile. "It'd be the lot of you I never thought I'd see again. Thought you would have hated me so much you would kill me when you saw me."

"It does seem that way, doesn't it?" Taecyeon mumbled. 

"It is also our fault that you turned out this way and we will take punishment for it." Victoria said clearly, with a meaningful glance at Jaebum, who nodded impassively.

Rain looked away and began to walk towards the doors that would open him up to the square. To his fate. To his sentence. To his punishment. To his judgement. To his death. And to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long! I got a part-time job for two weeks so it was tough squeezing any time to even write stories! My apologies to all my fabulous readers out there! So I decided to write an uber long chapter for you awesome people!