Innocent Girl

Nowdays You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This dormitory was big enough for a single inhabitant. There was a bed and a study table, next to it was the toilet, pantry and a lounge. It was like an apartment.

All of my stuffs prepared a few days ago. Exactly, before this orientation day. I wasn't bring a lot of stuffs. I brought clothes, my painting-drawing stuffs, gadgets, several girl's thing like skin care and else. For the mini pantry I just added a few utensils, not that much because maybe in another day I don't have enough time to clean it.

We freed to decorate our dorm depends on our style. So, I added plently of my arts on the wall. Provided that was tidy.

 

'What am I gonna do this night? It's boring' I hummed. The other students had their roomate, but I didn’t. 

I was too lazy to go out somewhere and chat with my friends or seniors. Honestly, I don’t like the crowd. Buzzing. Making me confused.

And I’m not a typical girl who can quickly adapt with my environment. Adapting just not me. I need more process and time,

Moreover, my first day here, they had already made fun with me.

 

*tok tok tok*

 

A slight knocked interrupted all of my musings.

"Wait a second.." I stepped and opened the door.

Kim Jongin. What the hell was he doing here? I even just wore a short and oversize shirt.

"Yes?" I asked him with a lazy tone.

"Nope, accidently I'm going through here. I want to inform you that our school will held a camping, it's about next three days. Annual event. You can confirm your attendance by talk to us or me maybe." Jongin explained all.

"Ah, alright." I replied it simple.

"For the stuffs, like a tent, and all of camping's things has already prepared by us. You just have to bring your clothes. And your private things."

"Okay..."

"About the rundown, I will give you after you confirmed it."

"Okay..."

"I think its enough and that's all"

"Okay..."

"And... can I enter?" He suddenly asked permission for that. What-? Enter my room!? God.

Oh my God, I know and definitely know that he is a normal boy and he can do something to me. But, I still don't have any argue to avoid him. "Um, okay."

 

He stepped his legs and entered my dorm.

"Are you alone?" He asked me.

"Okay..."

"Roomates?"

"None.."

 

 

Of course I'm going through girl's dorm on purpose. To meet her. I am freaking curious with her. All of her, even more her personalities is different from the other. The quiet one like my type. So, the first I knocked her door and she showed up with just a short and oversizeed shirt. Oh My God.. this is trouble. She is that damn cute on that clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter