Maybe..

Nowdays You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why did Jongin bother bringing this up? Though last night I did not ask anything to him. Yeah okay, I accept it. He knows I can not get out dorm because there are still many projects I have to do.

'But, Sehun did not like me before. Did I make that mistake? Or maybe during orientation? I'm too afraid to apologize.' I muttered to myself.

I opened my laptop. Working on paper that had been delayed. The original intention was to make a piece of paper, but because there was no inspiration for a single stop in this brain I decided to read my friend's blog. Friend pen more precisely. We only connect via email. The story he wrote is not only about love but also the meaning of life.

"Well five minutes ago he just updated a new story." With passion I immediately opened the link.

-Innocent-

This time it's not a story about life, fantasy, or anything. This time I want to pour out some of my feelings. Okay. For the rest of my life or as long as I'm at my school now, I've never found a figure like that. At first glance a girl has no difference from each other. But there is one thing that makes it very different, even much different. Innocent. Honestly I like plain girl. Yak! I just revealed my ideal type! Plain yet resilient and persevering. I do not mind whether she is beautiful or not. From family to be or not. Famous or not, I don't care. What is this so called first love at the first sight?

-KJIAnd-

 

"I wonder who's the lucky girl.." I just chuckled to read it. Before, I'd never read anything like this. I leave comment:

"Who? Who is yeoja that. She is so lucky! "

-Channieyum-

 

 

Why am I so curious about the figure of Park Chanhee? This is strange. I'm not usually like this. Until writing on blog about it.

"What? Channieyum leave comment .. " I just smiled at it. She's a long-time friend of mine. Many of her papers or her research are published and that is good. I never met her, even though we were both livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter