The Truth

Nowdays You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How could I not realize that Chanhee is Chanyeol's sister? Though it is clear their first name is the same. Their names are similar.
Come to think of their faces similar. If only Chanyeol was still here ...

I'll explain.

Park Chanyeol is one of the most talented students in Danwoo High School. Speech and Public Speaking various languages ​​mastered. So no one he was appointed as chairman of student organizations here. I am his vice chairman.
Roomates. Always cool with guitars and other musical instruments. Always laugh at all times. Moodboster.

Until one day he saved me during camping two years ago. Chanyeol willingly sacrificed his life, just for me. Therefore I am appointed as his successor.
All the students grieve as he goes. He is remembered as the most influential student at Danwoo High School until now. Leaving a good impression on his departure.

 

 

Until this morning I still do not believe that Chanyeol is brother of Chanhee. The brotherhood made too many memories of my life.

"Kai! Let's get together with the others in the auditorium. Briefing the show tomorrow." Sehun spoke from the classroom door.

"Ah right!" Immediately I moved from the bench to follow him.

Mr. Lee explains all the tomorrow's preparations. From start of equipment to brother or sister of each group.

Jackpot! I got Chanhee's group. One side I feel very very very happy, but there are things that annoy the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter