Camp Day

Nowdays You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin-ssi. Thank you so much." I say a big thank you for the kindness he brought this rucksack.

"With my pleasure." He ruffled my hair a little.

 

"Hyesun-ah why did not you wake me up?" I asked her.

"Really, you really do not respond to me and Jinwon at all. Finally we left you on the bus because Sehun sunbae racked us down." Hyesun explained the chronology of the incident.

"Hyaa! You! It's not time to talk, help me!"Jinwon is wrestling with his tent.

"Hahaha, geurae." I laughed at him.

 

"Tadaaaa!" I exclaimed. "You guys can not build a tent," I laughed.

"Haaah, you are not arrogant first." Said Hyesun. We laughed together.

 

Group one is divided into three tents. Haneul-Hana-Taeji, me-Hyesun-Jinwon and sunbae tents. Our tent made a circle pattern with a fireplace in the middle.

"Yak! You are given an hour to search for firewood. Watch Out. You do it with your team! "Baekhyunorders.

"Alright.." because it's teamwork then I'm with Hyesun and Jinwon.

"Let's go!"

 

 

"Chanhee your temple?" Hyesun looked at me with a strange look.

"Why?" I touched her. "Aah, really. It's okay to just wound a bit, just get treated when it arrives. "

"It's okay?" Jinwon worried.

"Nothing to worry about .." I tried to convince them all.

"Fyuuuh tiring." We all wipe the sweat when it comes to the front of the tent. We stacked the firewood in front of our tent.

 

 

"Excuse me, Jongin-ssi, is there a First Aid Kit?" Hyesun asked me.

"Yeah, of course. Pkease wait." I picked up the prepared medicine box. "Why? Who's hurt? "

"Chanhee."

"What?!" I immediately checked the situation. Why am I so protective like this? Like Chanhee did not want to be hurt.

"You prepared the fireplace, the day went on. Let me and Sehun who treat it. Where is she?"

"Okay. Chanhee in the tent. "

 

"Sehun-ah hurry up." I wave at him. "Help me!"

"Help?"

"There are people injured."

 

"Chanhee?" I opened the tent. And all I see is blood starts flowing in Chanhee's temple. He stifled her blood with a small towel.

"Oh my! Are you okay?" At times like this I should not panic.

"I'm fine." She winced.

"Chanhee ..." Sehun immediately stopped and immediately entered the tent. Without warning he immediately opened the first aid kit and took cotton and alcohol.

Sehun is one of the most adroit members of the Teen Red Cross in Danwoo HS. No doubt if the reaction is very fast.

I took the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter