The Day

Nowdays You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What? Channieyum has just updated if he wants to camp tomorrow. Perhaps….

"Sehun-ah!"

"What the hell? Can't you not shout at me?! "

"Aish really, she is not that ordinary girl!"

I'm a little frustrated by it.

"Why? Chanhee? "

"Yeah, you know if I write often on the blog and I get a lot of comments from 'Channieyum' I'm very close to her. Sometimes I like to read herresearch and her journal. And you know, it's CHANHEE! "

"This world is weird." Sehun just shook his head.

 

 

The day!

I only had one big backpack and one small little bag to store the sketch. Early in the morning we gathered in the hall for the division of groups, tents and buses.

"Yes, please listen carefully!" Mr. Lee announced with a loud speaker.

"For Group A will be guided by Kim Jongin, Byun Baekhyun, and Oh Sehun. Bus 1. Its members are Choi Haneul, Cho Hana, Yong Taeji, Kang Jinwon, Jung Hyesun, and Park Chanhee. "

Yak! Why for the umpteenth time Sehun sunbae continuously? What should I do?

"Please assemble to my right."

 

I walked toward where my guidance was. Really, this group . I can see the spoiled faces between them. Especially Haneul, Hana, and Taeji.

"Hey, we're a group." Greet Hyesun.

"Yeah.." I smiled at her.

"Please attention for a moment!" Jongin slightly shouted. Wait, earlier Mr.Lee said that I will be guided by Oh Sehun, Byun Baekhyun, and ... Kim Jongin? Kim Jong-In? KJIAnd?

"Uhuuuk .." Given it made me a little choking. What's all this about? I'm close to him but I did not realize it was him!

"Shut up! You're so noisy!" Haneul yelled at me.

"I'm so sorry."

"Well, can it continue?"

"Yes." We answered in unison.

"Me, Baekhyun, and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter