A Cool Dude

Nowdays You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Danwoo High School

One of the most famous senior high school because of the achievment that the student received. In academic sector and non academic sector, it is like a harbor of gold medals and prizes. It is a little bit difficult to enter this elite school. A lot of tests are commenced such as IQ test, academic test, until the health of us, not to mention the endless difficulties in each test, it's quite a handful of weight. Besides, all of the students has provided a lot of facilities by the school. But, the point was 'school is free'. Of course, we carry some loads. How can't? We should finish or get some achievment in a contest, minimal once in two months.

And...

I am the grateful student who could enter Danwoo High School.

Today was first time or orientation day of students. Yeah, these were a risks for new students. Rarely there were some pathetic moment. Started from many strange stuffs and others that I can't explain with any words. Same with what I had done.

Honestly it was just a little problem, I forgot to bring my nametag! Ugh!

"Hey, are you senile? Where's your nametag?" Asked the one of the killer senior. He looks really scary, I can't even look to his eyes. 

"I...I'm sorry, I forgot to bring it.." All I could do just bow down. Before this day happened, I did a small research about how the orientation days like. Some of the sites said that:

1. Seniors are always right

2. If the seniors do wrong, back to rule number 1

"Sorry? Is that enough?" He asked me back. He was in a stable intonation though. "Do you have an idea? I want to make fun of her." Continuosly with a whisper to his friend. No, he spoke and I could hear ot clearly. He has his friend behind him. A little taller than him, more slanted eyes with oval face, and he has got beautiful broad shoulders.

I didn't have any protection to deny it.

"Okay, do you see the boy there?"

"Yes.."

"Because begging a signature is too mainstream, now you must take selfie with him. So you can go into the class, so easy right?"

"What?!" I doubt of it. Did you know who is he? He was the leader of this school organization. Damn!

"O..okay"

 

'How can?' I mumbled. i was walking and still thinking how to get it. Oh My.. why this kind of situation happened to me? So depressing.

'I wasn't brave enough to get near him. Can I prefer don't attend the class today? Or or or....'

I was too afraid. It's natural, I'm new student. Moreover that boy... ah, maybe he was a perfect figure for some girl students who know him. Fabulous and marvelous. Academic sector wasn't enough for him, also he talented in another sector.

'Wait, what should I do now?' I was still thinking about how can, how, how and how?

 

"Hey, you're a naughty new student! Hurry up, go into the class!" Someone shouted at me suddenly.

Oh no! Jongin walked to me! Dangerous!

"I...I'm sorry" Immadiently, I got up and bent over.

"Faster! Go to the cass!" he shouted to me for the second time.

"But... I can't enter. I forgot to bring my nametag." I explained, too sincere. "I-it's better I go back, excuse me." Not going to think twice, I walked over him and pretended not to see him.

 

"Hey wait, who's your senior in charge?" He asked with a serious tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter