TWO

Pluviophile & Ombrophobia (TwinklingStarlight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Be nice at school" Mrs. Jung said. Taekwoon only nodded as reply. He was in his mom's car, on their way to his new school. The school was not that far from his house though, he insisted on walking but after I'm-your-mom-and-it's-my-responsibility-to-send-you-at-your-new-school speech, he gave up. After his mom babbling about to make some friends which he only answered with silence, they arrived at the school. 

"Do you want me to pick you up later?" His mom asked after he closed the car's door. "No. I'll walk home" 

"Okay! Be a nice boy. Goodbye honey~"His mom did that finger waving thing. Taekwoon rolled his eyes. He adjusted his backpack on his shoulder, took a glance at the school's name to make sure it was the right school, and walked casually into it.

 

~*~

 

"Okay Taekwon—" "It's Taekwoon, sir" 

"Ah yeah, Taekwoon, sorry, so here is your timetable, locker's key, and other stuff you may need" His classroom teacher, Cha Taehyun, said. 

"Thank you sir" He mumbled out, putting his stuffs in his bag.

 

Knock knock.

 

"Come in" His classroom teacher said.

A boy who had a slim figure, smaller than Taekwoon, tanned skin which Taekwoon think suits the boy, tall but maybe a few inches shorter than him, come inside. 

"Did you call me sir?" The boy asked.

"Yes, so we've a new student in our class. I thought that maybe you can show him the school since you're the class president" The boy looked at Taekwoon and Taekwoon saw a surprise expression appeared on the boy's face. "A-ah, s-sure" Taekwoon wondered why the boy stuttered. 

"Taekwoon, he is Hakyeon, he will show you the school, okay?" Taekwoon's eyes widened. Hakyeon? Hyuk's brother? Taekwoon looked at the boy who looked nowhere with a blushed face. "Okay sir" Taekwoon stood up.

 

 

"So," They were at the hallway, empty hallway, students were in their class. "So?" Hakyeon asked. "You're Hyuk's brother" Taekwoon replied. "Urm, yeah" Hakyeon bite his bottom lips. "Thank you" Taekwoon said. Hakyeon looked at him in confused. "For the umbrella" Taekwoon added. 

"No problem" Hakyeon smiled widely, Taekwoon felt his heart skip a beat. 

"Now, let me show you your-soon-to-be-hell a.k.a school" Taekwoon chuckled. Wow, the cold lion price was laughing. Taekwoon make a note in his head that this will the first and last time Hakyeon heard he laugh. 

 

 

"So, this is our class" They were standing in front of their class after the 'school tour' end w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter