SIX

Pluviophile & Ombrophobia (TwinklingStarlight)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, that’s happened.” Taekwoon said, looking down at Hakyeon in his embrace. They were in Hakyeon’s room; legs tangled together, soft blanket covered their bodies. Taekwoon was telling Hakyeon on what had happened; about the Kang So Young girl. Hakyeon tightened his grip on Taekwoon’s waist, nuzzled his nose into the crook of Taekwoon’s neck.

“Hakyeon?” Hakyeon hummed in response.

“Are you listening or not?” Taekwoon asked softly. Hakyeon smiled, he then tilted up his face; facing Taekwoon. “I am.” He said.

“Then…?”

“What?” Hakyeon asked, beaming his face closer to Taekwoon’s. Taekwoon looked down, embarrassed, he bite his bottom lips. “Urm, are you mad at me?” Taekwoon asked softly, eyes didn’t dare to look into Hakyeon’s sparkle one.

“Why should I?” Hakyeon said, and then softly kissed Taekwoon’s lips. Taekwoon eagerly kissed back. “I love you,” Taekwoon said after he broke the kiss. Hakyeon smiled softly, and Taekwoon swore in his heart, he will protect that beautiful smile of Hakyeon. “I love you too, Taekwoonnie.” Hakyeon replied sincerely.

“So, what are you prepared for me back then?”

“Urm, let’s go.” Taekwoon said, hold Hakyeon’s hand and dragged him gently out from the room. “Where are we going?” Hakyeon asked, confused. But Taekwoon just smile at the shorter boy. Taekwoon eventually brought Hakyeon to downstairs, where the piano located.

Taekwoon pushed Hakyeon down softly onto the chair. Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon in confuse as Taekwoon opened the piano‘s lid. Taekwoon then sat besides Hakyeon; he warmed up his finger and started to press the black and white key softly. His fingers dance on the keyboard beautifully.

“I can’t fight this feeling any longer and yet I’m still afraid to let it flow.” Taekwoon glanced at Hakyeon beside him.

“What started out as friendship has grown stronger. I only wish I had the strength to let it show.” Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon lovely, he didn’t expect this. He didn’t know that Taekwoon was this romantic.

“I tell myself that I can’t hold out forever, I said there is no reason for my fear, cause I feel so secure when we’re together.” Taekwoon caught Hakyeon’s smile beside him, without knowing, Taekwoon smile too.

“You give my life direction, you make everything so clear.” Hakyeon was so happy, he was so happy that he moved to tears.

Taekwoon immediately stop after Hakyeon’s first precious tears dropped. He brought Hakyeon in his embrace, Hakyeon’s back softly. “Why babe? What’s wrong?”Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon’s sift hair gently. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry for crying…” Hakyeon said, wipe his tears away. “I’m sorry Taekwoon.” “It’s okay.” Taekwoon patted Hakyeon’s head softly.

Hakyeon looked up, eyes stared into Taekwoon’s eyes; eyes full of love. “Thank you.” He said. Taekwoon smiled, leaned down and capture Hakyeon’s lip in his. They broke apart and stared lovingly, but, for a certain reason, someone ruined their romantic time.

“Ehem.”

Both immediately turned their head back, saw Hyuk with a big grin on his face.

“Oh my goddddddddddd.” Hakyeon screamed and ran up to his room; particularly embarrassed with his little brother. “What’s wrong with him?” Hyuk asked. Taekwoon only shrugged off his shoulders.

“Eheyy~ Love birds! Congratulation!” Hyuk said, sat down beside Taekwoon. “Thanks to all of you.” “No problem hyung! But I heard that Kang So Young ruined your confess time?”

“Yeah, she did it at first. How did you know?”

“Bean heard her talking with her friend on the phone, saying ‘That Taekwoon dude will never get Hakyeon’.” Hyuk said, copying the way she talked. Taekwoon chuckled.

“But I do get him.” Taekwoon said proudly. Hyuk rolled his eyes.

 

~*~

With all the problems they got after announced their relationship, after the struggled they went through together, they eventually graduated from high school. Both entered the same college and live in a small apartment that enough for both of them.

It would be a big lie if I said they never fought in their relationship. They had this one huge fight, when I said huge, it’s really huge. Where Taekwoon yelled at Hakyeon for being noisy—Taekwoon was extremely sensitive like a period girl on that day, Hakyeon don’t know why— and Hakyeon, heart-broken, went outside their apartment, which are raining heavily and leaded him to faint on the middle of the road.

Taekwoon who still mad, don’t even realize it’s raining outside when Hakyeon dashe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter